Scroll to see replies

jj193
You're Irrational Number,ye?

What the absolute fack?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Totally Tom
I lived in Tocil in my first year. What say you?

Were tocil the buildings in the shadow of Arthur Vick? <-- says it all really
Reply 182
Totally Tom
What the absolute fack?

Last night Irrational Number posted something, I refreshed and all-of-a-sudden his name had become tintinblah...
Tintin and the Picaros
Were tocil the buildings in the shadow of Arthur Vick? <-- says it all really

Not really if we consider that you had all the cripples, general retards and arts students.
jj193
You're Irrational Number,ye?

No. This is my only account.
jj193
Last night Irrational Number posted something, I refreshed and all-of-a-sudden his name had become tintinblah...

No, the page ****ed up, and you couldn't post and all the quotes were ****ed up.
jj193

Alex is too much of a nice spakker to receive that much neg.
I think this has now gotten to a stage where we need an official second years are creepy stalkers thread 2010.
It'll be official.
PS I'll gladly reveal my identity for a free drink.
Totally Tom
Not really if we consider that you had all the cripples, general retards and arts students.

Cripples, hahahahaha, for somone from tocil, that was actually quite funny. To be fair in my corridor i was the only person to do a science, except one of the asian students who did engineering, but he didn't speak to anyone.
Sliced Bread
I think this has now gotten to a stage where we need an official second years are creepy stalkers thread 2010.
It'll be official.
PS I'll gladly reveal my identity for a free drink.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=692375
Tintin and the Picaros
Cripples, hahahahaha, for somone from tocil, that was actually quite funny. To be fair in my corridor i was the only person to do a science, except one of the asian students who did engineering, but he didn't speak to anyone.

Asian, says it all really. And f u c k off, you have motherflaming lifts to accommodate the cripples.
Totally Tom
Asian, says it all really. And f u c k off, you have motherflaming lifts to accommodate the cripples.

The arthur vick i was in had no lifts at all, the wheelchair bound students were given ground floor rooms. Tocil really can't compare to arthur vick.
Reply 192
lots of arts students = bear bum bitches

Alright then, 'tis official without a thread.
I was particularly disturbed by #202
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=15182271&postcount=202

Edit : More appropriate description of said post
Sliced Bread
Alright then, 'tis official without a thread.
I was particularly disturbed by #202
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=15182271&postcount=202

Edit : More appropriate description of said post

ssssshhhh.

I try to keep my identity hidden.
Sliced Bread

CS136 Discrete Mathematics & its Applications 1 12 CATS
CS137 Discrete Mathematics & its Applications 2 12 CATS

I know Tom was taking the piss out of me for saying this, but I actually loved those courses in the first year. They're not like that ******** crap they teach at a-level, they're really introductory combinatorics/algorithms courses. DM1 is trivially easy with slightly harder problem sheets than most first term maths modules, DM2 is considerably trickier but much more interesting. If you're interested in things like 'how do I solve this recurrence relation' then they're really good.
IrrationalNumber
I know Tom was taking the piss out of me for saying this, but I actually loved those courses in the first year. They're not like that ******** crap they teach at a-level, they're really introductory combinatorics/algorithms courses. DM1 is trivially easy with slightly harder problem sheets than most first term maths modules, DM2 is considerably trickier but much more interesting. If you're interested in things like 'how do I solve this recurrence relation' then they're really good.

hahahahahahahaha.
I guess the bad thing about them is that they don't really lead anywhere. I don't think I've ever used the knowledge again beyond some maths competition work.
Tom's top tip of the day.

If you want to get into Alex's pants (i.e. eastern european gothmos) then get good with generating functions and apply them to lots of problems which don't really require such machinery.
IrrationalNumber

I'm most probably taking them but to take them with IQE will mean I can't do any of the interesting looking smaller modules except list A :frown:

what's so special about list A by the way?

Edit: They don't lead anywhere? Now that's pretty crap :| I'll have to rethink it.

PS Anyone know anything about http://www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/pydc/blue/blue-CS126.html
It sounds interesting but has a prerequisite I can't find anywhere. It's accessible from the maths page though so...

Quick Reply

Latest