yupp! kings, liverpool, leicester
Original post by Troopdogg28
yupp! kings, liverpool, leicester

Heard anything?

I'm still waiting to hear from keele and Soton :K:
Original post by kappleberry
Heard anything?

I'm still waiting to hear from keele and Soton :K:

just liverpool so far ( and barts ofcourse). hopefully we'll hear back from our other uni's
Original post by Troopdogg28
just liverpool so far ( and barts ofcourse). hopefully we'll hear back from our other uni's

Hopefully good stuff! :yes:
Reply 1784
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Lucky so-and-so :rolleyes:
They didn't say that to me :erm:

Has anyone been told to expect good news so far this year?

I was, at UCL. i can't remember what they said exactly, but they did say something like "go home and wait for some good news" and i quite awkwardly said "yeah, hopefully".

I didn't really catch onto it at the time because i was nervous but looking back...
Original post by Sovietpride
Heh.
My went brilliantly for what i shall call the *normal* side of it. (For an interview anyway... Only slightly screwed up one question... or, perhaps more likely, my mind has suppressed all the bad memories of the interview^^)

For the "ethics" side of it, i was utterly stomped... because the interviewer who's duty this side fell upon (ugh, clumsy wording) just... spoke to me o.o
I didn't get what i was meant to do. Interrupt? agree? I just sat there nodding along because i felt it would be rude to do otherwise. In hindsight, i don't see what else i could have done. >.<
What were your ethic questions like?

Have i blown my chances then?

Secondly, why is their cycle so long? (end of Feb they said... that's what, five weeks? Imperial is two...)

well done!

i'm sure it went well! no need to angst over - just focus on your grades for now!

good luck!

oh and barts generally do have a longer cycle....i have no idea why though - more through/rigorous application sorting process, or they're just slower :tongue:
Original post by Dilzone
I was, at UCL. i can't remember what they said exactly, but they did say something like &quot;go home and wait for some good news&quot; and i quite awkwardly said &quot;yeah, hopefully&quot;.

I didn't really catch onto it at the time because i was nervous but looking back...

I don't care about UCL :colonhash:

But you weren't told that for Barts then? :h:
Reply 1787

Mine said 'We can see you have a lot of passion ...'
Until I totally fudged up later on (at least I think) :biggrin:
Original post by Legit
Mine said 'We can see you have a lot of passion ...'
Until I totally fudged up later on (at least I think) :biggrin:

What makes you think you "fudged up" later on? :dontknow:
Reply 1789
What makes you think you &quot;fudged up&quot; later on? :dontknow:

You know that article? I totally totally got beaten up there. Such a stupid mistake :frown:
Original post by Legit
You know that article? I totally totally got beaten up there. Such a stupid mistake :frown:

Yeah I know the article.. I shouldn't worry too much, they started my interview on it and my first point turned out to be based on something incorrect.. but you carry on and work with it :yep:

I can understand if you don't want to mention it openly on here so if you want PM me :h:
If not then we can hope we can meet in september (pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)
Reply 1791
Yeah I know the article.. I shouldn't worry too much, they started my interview on it and my first point turned out to be based on something incorrect.. but you carry on and work with it :yep:

I can understand if you don't want to mention it openly on here so if you want PM me :h:
If not then we can hope we can meet in september (pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

I sure would love to go Barts. Anywhere seems nice at the mo :smile:
Reply 1792

haha no :rolleyes:
If i may ask, what did you say wrong about the article?
Reply 1794

That's cheating. Not allowed to discuss specific questions.
Reply 1795

It's an ethical argument. Just discuss the ethical issues - 'wrong' is in the eye of the beholder depending on which side of the debate you agree with.
Reply 1796
Did anyone from here do the tours this morning? :biggrin:
BRAP BRAP. stupidcaps
Original post by RollerBall
BRAP BRAP. stupidcaps

Go eat some bacon burgers to sober you up. :sigh:
To clarify:

"You know that article? I totally totally got beaten up there. Such a stupid mistake "

Which i translate as he screwed it up. Now, as Beska stated, there's no right or wrong... hence why i'm curious as to why said poster felt he made such a major error?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending