The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If your teachers predict you at least BBB you should have a good chance, even BBC could get you in depending on the strength of your personal statement. Maybe resit the C so you have more chance of getting a B in that subject at A2 :smile:
Reply 2
Shelly_x
If your teachers predict you at least BBB you should have a good chance, even BBC could get you in depending on the strength of your personal statement. Maybe resit the C so you have more chance of getting a B in that subject at A2 :smile:

Thanks for the advice. I got an A in Politics, B in business studies and a C in applied I.T. It is border line B.

If I apply (in the smae Uni) for International Politics with Conflict studies instead of stright Politics, would I have more of a chance og getting a place as it should be less competative?
Reply 3
What Uni is it?
Reply 4
irachx
What Uni is it?

Queens Belfast:smile:
youll have more of a chance if you put politics with another subject :smile:
Reply 6
My teachers predicted me CCD for A2... and the lowest Uni I applied to wanted CCC (highest was BBB), and I got all 5 of my offers! Can vary though, my school tend to predict people lower, so that when we surpass them (I got BBC), it makes them look good.
Reply 7
Well I got BCC at AS and got offers of ABB and BBB, so it is possible. I was also predicted ABC.
Reply 8
SaBzY
Well I got BCC at AS and got offers of ABB and BBB, so it is possible. I was also predicted ABC.

OK. We get a new teacher for I.T in A2. (At AS we had 2 seperate ones).
How can I get my new applied I.T teacher to predict me a grade if he hasn't had any experiance of me or my work?
Reply 9
Conor C
OK. We get a new teacher for I.T in A2. (At AS we had 2 seperate ones).
How can I get my new applied I.T teacher to predict me a grade if he hasn't had any experiance of me or my work?

Beg them?
Tell them that you're determined to get a higher grade this year to get into uni?
Reply 10
SaBzY
Beg them?
Tell them that you're determined to get a higher grade this year to get into uni?

It's a plan.

Latest

Trending

Trending