The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
silverbolt
as long as she doesnt eat off them after the dog and the plates are washed afterwards whats the problem?

yuk are you serious?
puddlejumper
Really?

So why are you pouring scorn on chavs?

That's counts as acting superior in my book.

And anyone who says that they hate an entire group of people is either a troll or a bigot. So which are you?

Everyone is superior to chavs, bar the French, they're on par. :wink:

Anyone who doesn't hate chavs are either a chav themselves or someone struggles with reality. So which are you?
Yes!!! Especially in South London.
Reply 83
A few of my mates are chavs and some of their behaviour makes me cringe. I've known them half my life though, so what you gonna do?? They're good people really (my friends anyway) - they may give off the impression of being obnoxious, unintelligent and just rude, but really they're not. For e.g. they may play their phone out loud (which makes me cringe), they'll wear hoodies, tracky B's, etc, do a fair amount of drugs, and used to get pissed in parks. But some of them have a half decent life ahead of them. They don't even realise what they're doing... Where they grew up, it was just the norm. They weren't desperately poor, but they're working class and their parents (by and large) don't give a **** about them.

When I used to live at home I had a curfew, if I came back and my pupils were massive, I was wearing a hoody, tracky B's & a silk hat, my parents wouldn't let me out the house for a month. Most chav's parents are worse people themselves, so it's a vicious cycle that, generation after generation, their family will be chavs.

But to answer the question - I don't hate them, I pity them, am confused by them and they make me cringe. Hate's too strong a word - they don't deserve it.
Reply 84
genxxx
i dont hate anyone but I’ve kind of ditched a friend because she’s a chav. I know it sounds bad but I feel embarrassed to walk around with her. plus her hygiene is really bad. She lets her dog lick the dinner plates yuk

yes i mean so unhygieninc because she obviously doesn't wash them up afterward :rolleyes:
Reply 85
sponge man
most people on tsr think anyone that aint middle class/posh and where a hoodie is a chav, the people in the videos in my sig aint chavs, chavs are people thet where tracksuits 24/7 **** gold chains and baseballl caps.

people i do hate however are them posh kids that where skinny jeans and have dyed blond hair.

This = :thumbsup:

People see chav as " oh look he has a group of people he knows surrounded by him, he isn't wearing Jack Wills and has Air Max trainers on"

People have their view on chav totally wrong
This is a chav:

The people in your sig aren't, Although everyone on this site will say otherwise.

Yeah I know those posh kids your talking about these are the type that get my blood boiling:

(Plus that G Man song is pretty deep)
Reply 86
Sir_Vile_Minds
*is not a goth*

I must say that whenever I see a big group of generic tracksuit-wearing teenagers I do tend to get a little nervous but if I see one or two on their own I often wonder where their kid is. Can't say I like them much though.

Experience in club: Walked past one with a drink in my hand and simply said "Nice dancing" and smiled. What did I get? Him pointing to my lip piercings on the earea on his face then a middle finger :lolwut:

Park experience: Funfair was in town and I was there with my brother. Walked past a couple of them, didn't say anything and for doing so I recieved half a can of beer over my arm and t-shirt. Absolutely stank of it after that.

Street experience 1: Stood at a corner waiting for my ex when a group of 5 came along. 4ft gobby bitch starts saying I was "giving it" to someone in the group. Of course, I deny and truthfully tell them I've never seen them before. After a while they give up, walk away and suddenly I feel 3 blows to the side of my head and dizziness. They'd only punched me hadn't they?

Street exerience 2: Riding home on my bike and see 3 on the pavement ahead so I swerve into the road to avoid hitting them. I get to the area they were at and hear "What the **** are you looking at?!" and get punched in the face again. I ride off and hear "Come back 'ere!". Get home with blood running down my face.

Park experience: Walking home, minding my own business and staring at a tree. Walk past a group and hear "whatchoo lookin' at? You wanna smack?".

And people wonder why we hate these worthless scumbags.

LOL AT YOU.

You sound like a right pushover.
genxxx
yuk are you serious?

well yes, the plates will be cleaned so whats the issue?
Amuroray
LOL AT YOU.

You sound like a right pushover.

???
Reply 89
Libtolu
yes i mean so unhygieninc because she obviously doesn't wash them up afterward :rolleyes:

eww not you aswell
Chavs are the perfect advert for abortions really.
Reply 91
Sir_Vile_Minds
???

They could piss on you and you wouldnt do a thing back.

You are A ******* pussy
I don't hate chavvy (or neddish) people on sight. It's more when I see their behaviour.
Amuroray
They could piss on you and you wouldnt do a thing back.

You are A ******* pussy

There's a difference between being a pussy and not being violent. I'm the latter. Have a good day.
Reply 94
4TSR
I know I shouldn't, but I do and I always will...

^this:biggrin:
LaughingBro
Yes!!! Especially in South London.

lolwut
Splodger
This = :thumbsup:

People see chav as " oh look he has a group of people he knows surrounded by him, he isn't wearing Jack Wills and has Air Max trainers on"

People have their view on chav totally wrong
This is a chav:

The people in your sig aren't, Although everyone on this site will say otherwise.

Yeah I know those posh kids your talking about these are the type that get my blood boiling:

(Plus that G Man song is pretty deep)

thankyou, you're the first person on i've seen on here that aint middle class/posh or a ******* pussy.
Reply 97
genxxx
eww not you aswell

I don't think you even ynderstand what a chav is.

Inpoverished and violent. Letting a dog like a plate is not chavvy.
Reply 98
tbh anyone who cares enough to hate these people are sad and need to get a life, i can't hate chavs simply because i don't care about them enough to hate them. seriously people do you not have anything better to think about.
Reply 99
In before .Ali. :p:

No, I don't hate them on sight. I think that chavvy behaviour is often a front put on in order to fit in society. We all do it to some extent (trying to fit in) IMO. I dislike hearing about vandalism and other examples of bad behaviour committed by chavs... but you can't deny that other social subcultures have not, at some point, been involved in some kind of anti social behaviour.

So yeah, chavs don't really enter my thoughts particularly, I treat them the same as any other type of social group.

Latest

Trending

Trending