The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
just a question about the photo submission. in the guideline, it said we'll have to click ACCEPT or REJECT the photo. but then, after i've uploaded the photo, i don't see any ACCEPT or REJECT button.

does this mean i've already successfully submitted my photo? i'm afraid i haven't as today is already 10th September...

and sigh, i haven't got my welcome pack too! =/
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
look like its been extended to the 17th phew

underdogz
just a question about the photo submission. in the guideline, it said we'll have to click ACCEPT or REJECT the photo. but then, after i've uploaded the photo, i don't see any ACCEPT or REJECT button.

does this mean i've already successfully submitted my photo? i'm afraid i haven't as today is already 10th September...

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/ourservices/enrolment/welcome/enrolment/unicard/photocaptureinstructions0910.pdf

that might help, the instructions on the website, but I haven't even begun to upload one yet so I don't know what you're asking exactly

Edit: just did mine, the best one I could get up barely showed my neck/shoulders. Everytime I uploaded one that was less cropped, the system would crop it weird and put a white square around it. Better not get rejected for being too close.
Reply 22
underdogz

Same for me! but then i tried uploadin another photo and then i had an option of changing it.

Also, u can submit ur photo until the 17th now!
Nightvision
look like its been extended to the 17th phew

They extended it by a week last year as well :p:
Reply 24

yeah i used that guideline to help me but i didn't see the ACCEPT button when i was submitting my photo. so i'm unsure if my photo has finally been submitted or not.

they said we can't change the photo after submitting isn't it? but i think i still can change mine... does that mean it's not yet submitted? gosh, how confusing. =/

and thank god they extended it to 17th :biggrin:
Reply 25
My photo's been rejected :frown:

It's the same one that's on my driving license and 16-25 railcard and I've checked the guidelines and can't see anything really wrong :s-smilie:.

I'm going to upload another one but not knowing what's actually wrong with it is a bit worrying... Hopefully this one will be accepted.
When I started I uploaded a nice one etc, got no error message... but when I got there, they said they didn't have one of me and had to take it on the spot then and there after I had been travelling for 13 hours in a car before queuing for ages... and looked a right mess. Really wasn't impressed lol
Reply 27
oh my, luckily my photo isn't rejected. and i have successfully submitted it (:
Reply 28
Mine is blates taken in a bathroom (the background is tiles) yet they accepted it , seems pretty random :holmes:
Reply 29
Even though it says my photo has been rejected, it also says I cannot upload a new photo because my card has been printed...

Should I contact someone?
Yolly
Even though it says my photo has been rejected, it also says I cannot upload a new photo because my card has been printed...

Should I contact someone?

Yes.
How do you know its been accepted? Underneath mine it said accepted at blah blah but it said that as soon as I uploaded so that must mean its accepted from my upload, not accepted by the university.
2Lee4j
Hmm, it's seriously pixelated though.. the regulations seem quite strict so im not sure whether it will be accepted?! Just cant work out why it's doing it..

Have the same problem. Thought it's my 5 Mp oldie that's causing the trouble :rolleyes: , but the quality decreases considerably at the upload.
I guess this happens because the upload application zooms the photo in too much (cropping the top of the head and leaving me neckless :eek3: ), but still can't figure out how to prevent the 'overzooming' issue :confused:

did you get it to work?
WaterfrontWAR

To be honest it'd be alot better if they just gave you a specific size (in pixels) or had an online tool for cropping it yourself..

EXACTLY!!

Latest