The Student Room Group

Worst Day Ever!

OMG, i have had such a bd day. Well this moning i had my law lesson, only I was so ill, had a banging headache. Then when everyone started copying notes, me being the unlucky person I am, mypen wouldn't work. I would have asked to lenda pen, but my teacher is big on "bring your own pens" and that b*******. At the end of the lesson she asked me to stay behind then started going mad at me for not doing notes, and that she thinks that I need to improve my attitude, or move to a different subjects. Do you not think this is a big misunderstanding. I mean, all I have ever had is praise of other teachers, but she has some sort of agenda against me, I can't explain. What should I do, shoul I talk 2 her, even though she probably wontlistn :mad:
Reply 1
Yeah, just speak to her like an adult. Explain that you have had nothing but praise of other teachers and that particular day you were feeling unwell and that you really enjoy her lessons. :smile:
Reply 2
slacker07906
OMG, i have had such a bd day. Well this moning i had my law lesson, only I was so ill, had a banging headache. Then when everyone started copying notes, me being the unlucky person I am, mypen wouldn't work. I would have asked to lenda pen, but my teacher is big on "bring your own pens" and that b*******. At the end of the lesson she asked me to stay behind then started going mad at me for not doing notes, and that she thinks that I need to improve my attitude, or move to a different subjects. Do you not think this is a big misunderstanding. I mean, all I have ever had is praise of other teachers, but she has some sort of agenda against me, I can't explain. What should I do, shoul I talk 2 her, even though she probably wontlistn :mad:

Did you explain that you were feeling sick? And you should have asked about another pen or had a replacement yourself. College is different from school, you are all 'technically' meant to act adult. So teachers may just take a disliking to certain people?
if that's the 'worst day ever' then count yourself lucky :p: yeah thats annoying, but tbh nothing unusual..some teachers are bitches, live with it!
Reply 4
slacker07906

My eyes bleed.

You heard of the enter key dude? Paragraphs, Structure and what not. Seriously...
Reply 5
slacker07906

You only had one pen? Thats just disorganised and if they are big on bring your own pens then you cant blame the teacher, if you sit in a class and dont take notes then what is the point of you being there, if you were ill thats fair enough but its not an excuse for not being prepared for class or you should have brought some paracetemol in the morning if you knew you were ill. I wouldnt bother talking to the teacher just go to class and get on with it and forget it ever happened
Reply 6
keepoffthelawn
if that's the 'worst day ever' then count yourself lucky :p: yeah thats annoying, but tbh nothing unusual..some teachers are bitches, live with it!

This too :yep:
Reply 7
yeah defo not worst day ever... my worst day ever was like yesterday i think. my car window got smashed, my handbag (with money, camera, phone, makeup...) robbed, then last night my car wouldn't start!

and as for advice, i wouldn't bother talking to her. just get on with and remember to bring spare **** next time. some teachers are just like that and your probs only being really sensitive because your were ill!
Reply 8
keepoffthelawn

Ye I understand that I am very lucky as opposed to other people, but it's just annoying when your misunderstood :frown: anyway thanks your actually right, some teachers are bitches, and I shall live with it :yep:
Reply 9
charlie:P
yeah defo not worst day ever... my worst day ever was like yesterday i think. my car window got smashed, my handbag (with money, camera, phone, makeup...) robbed, then last night my car wouldn't start!

and as for advice, i wouldn't bother talking to her. just get on with and remember to bring spare **** next time. some teachers are just like that and your probs only being really sensitive because your were ill!

Hahah, ye ur right, I feel like I am using illness as an excuse. But it was one of them days were you cba even getting dressed never mind bringing a spare pen to college in case one runs out, that was last on my agenda!! :s-smilie:
Reply 10
Just get over it, it's too much of a small thing to get angry over.
Reply 11
Justin1265
My eyes bleed.

You heard of the enter key dude? Paragraphs, Structure and what not. Seriously...

Leave off its the internet for a reason lol
Reply 12
If this is your worst day, wait till real life begins!
Really? Thats your worst day ever? Wow. Get over it.
You think that's bad? I made myself Angel Delight today, but the mixture was too watery. :frown:

On a more serious note, if it's college, just explain yourself to them when you're feeling better. I'm sure if you apologise for how you were that day, they'll understand. And bring more pens, I always have at least 5 on me just in case. :p:
Reply 15
slacker07906
Hahah, ye ur right, I feel like I am using illness as an excuse. But it was one of them days were you cba even getting dressed never mind bringing a spare pen to college in case one runs out, that was last on my agenda!! :s-smilie:

Aw well dont worry about it :P
mp3 chef aya.
Reply 17
I found it hard to read this post because it was so noisy.

OP, you'll be fine. I know your day was bad but there's been no lasting harm done.
Worse than getting raped?:mad:

Just putting it in perspective:biggrin:
Don't worry - there will be many worse to come. Cheer up.

Latest