The Student Room Group

Help Clearing Emergency

Hi I just failed my first year of uni having failed a resit of a module by two marks, and have just made an entry on UCAS yesterday for clearing. I have A Level Grades of ABB. I am an international student.

1. What should I do? Should I call up the universities that have vacancies for the course I am looking for?

2. What is the likelihood that they would accept me into first year having failed my first in my current uni?

3.UCAS has yet to confirm my application and is still in being proccesed as I have just applied yesterday. Will there be time for them to proccess my application since the deadline of applications is midnight tonight?

4. I failed to mention my current status with my current uni on the UCAS application. I just realised that once my application was submitted. Is my application automatically invalid, or must I ring up UCAS? or i should just tell the uni of my current situation when I ring them?

THANKK YOUUU
hustlerose
Hi I just failed my first year of uni having failed a resit of a module by two marks, and have just made an entry on UCAS yesterday for clearing. I have A Level Grades of ABB. I am an international student.

1. What should I do? Should I call up the universities that have vacancies for the course I am looking for? Yes.

2. What is the likelihood that they would accept me into first year having failed my first in my current uni? You'll find out when you ask them.

3.UCAS has yet to confirm my application and is still in being proccesed as I have just applied yesterday. Will there be time for them to proccess my application since the deadline of applications is midnight tonight? Maybe, if you don't waste time.

4. I failed to mention my current status with my current uni on the UCAS application. I just realised that once my application was submitted. Is my application automatically invalid, or must I ring up UCAS? or i should just tell the uni of my current situation when I ring them? The latter.
THANKK YOUUU

See above.

Latest

Trending

Trending