The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
If you're going to be in the country at the end of March, it's probably worth coming up to our Viewing Day so you can check them both out.

But yes, James Baillie is hugely oversubscribed - Leodis slightly less so (but still oversubscribed)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hey just thought I would hijack this post :p:

I'm also going to Leeds in 2011 and am also thinking about james baillie :smile:

Can I ask though, what is the social life like? I mean I know its going to depend on your flatmates etc but in general?

And also, when I do my application, can I put a second choice? Because if i can't get in james baillie, I would like oxley and I know that is not oversubscribed. Can I do this? And also, what is the social life at oxley like? It did seem a bit quiet...

Anyway, sorry to hijack your post :p:
Reply 3
Lyddon Hall is right on campus, you can roll out of bed and go to the union/refectory and most important buildings straight away. I realise that you're interested in other halls, but I'm just letting you know because Lyddon is catered, so no hassle about buying food or cooking, and it's so close to everything that it makes life considerably easier. Basically, if James Baillie and Leodis are oversubscribed, you could consider Lyddon!
Nevermind James Baillie... North Hill Court (the small one right next to JB) is brilliant! Has a small community feel to it, cheap, and big rooms! :smile:
Reply 5
outlaw-torn
Nevermind James Baillie... North Hill Court (the small one right next to JB) is brilliant! Has a small community feel to it, cheap, and big rooms! :smile:

hey you dont know anyone wanting to move out of north hill court do you? :smile:
LabsDabs
hey you dont know anyone wanting to move out of north hill court do you? :smile:

Sorry, I don't think so! Obviously I don't know everyone though, so you'd have to ask around :smile:

Latest