The Student Room Group

AQA MATHS GCSE MODULE 5 Paper 1 (non calculator)

Howdy :smile: ,

I'll be re-sitting the module 5 exam (2-tier -higher) next week due to missing a paper the
last time.

I've done a fair bit of revision but still rusty on some (self-teaching) and trying to bring myself up to speed as fast as possible. Got a mathswatch cd which is proving very effective in that aspect :smile:

Is it possible to tell which topics they will generally test in the non-calculator (paper 1) so
as to allocate more revision time on them before the calc one ?

Any help and advice will be highly appreciated.Thanks :smile::biggrin:
Reply 1
Topics?

Well, your teacher should definitely know this. Mine gave me a list of topics in order of grades they apply to.

Oh just found out on Matchswatch.... go to 'moular' then select exam board ie AQA. Module 1 3 and 5 are then shown. :smile:
Reply 2
oh ryt thnxx hav u had your module 1 maths exam in november i hav dat xam in 1week am stressin HELP!!!!
Original post by shehrbano
oh ryt thnxx hav u had your module 1 maths exam in november i hav dat xam in 1week am stressin HELP!!!!

Hey :smile: ,

Come down dear :biggrin: .Don't stress.Yes,i sat my module 1 in 2008 (handling data-statistics)
and it is nothing to worry about.It is supposedly the easiest module of the 3.

Just go over the past papers (module 1 ) and the mathswatch cd and you'll be laughing during the exam :smile: :biggrin:.

Btw,1 week is enough to cover all that stuff.I have my exam in 2 days time and still revising,so please don't panic.

Are you on foundation or higher ? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending