The Student Room Group

SEO London IB Summer Internships 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Has anyone heard back from the partner firms? Just got a first round interview through from GS
Reply 401
Original post by Mozzy0712
Has anyone heard back from the partner firms? Just got a first round interview through from GS

Which division?
Reply 402
Original post by haqowado
Which division?

Private wealth management
Reply 403
Private wealth management

Awesome! Anywhere else you've been recommended to? and when is your interview?
Reply 404
Original post by XboxWaste
Awesome! Anywhere else you've been recommended to? and when is your interview?

I havent heard back from the others yet, interview is next friday
Does anyone know if any of the IB's have made interview offers for legal and compliance? I was told I was put forward to the firms, but haven't heard anything; seeing that some of you are getting interviews seems to imply that I may have been unsuccessful at GS at least.
Reply 406
Original post by IcanbutTRY
Does anyone know if any of the IB's have made interview offers for legal and compliance? I was told I was put forward to the firms, but haven't heard anything; seeing that some of you are getting interviews seems to imply that I may have been unsuccessful at GS at least.

Where have you been recommended?
Original post by XboxWaste
Where have you been recommended?

It wasn't specific in the email, it just said I was put forward for legal and compliance. :eek: and that some partner firms may require me to do some tests or fill in a new application.

How long ago since you were recommended to the partner firms? - how long since you completed the assessment stages i.e. meet and greet and numerical?

Well done GS! whens the interview?
Reply 409
anyone who attended a meet and greet on Wednesday been asked to do a numerical yet or got a reply?
Original post by ravamin
anyone who attended a meet and greet on Wednesday been asked to do a numerical yet or got a reply?

I got a numerical the next day (thursday) - I attended the 10am meet and greet (iv applied for trading). how about you?
Reply 411
Original post by monster101
How long ago since you were recommended to the partner firms? - how long since you completed the assessment stages i.e. meet and greet and numerical?

Well done GS! whens the interview?

Meet and greet was on 21st, got numerical next day, then got a recommendation email a week later. GS interview is next friday
Meet and greet was on 21st, got numerical next day, then got a recommendation email a week later. GS interview is next friday

So it took approximately 19days for GS to contact you after you were recommeneded to the partner banks? Did they contact you directly or through SEO?
Reply 413
Original post by monster101
So it took approximately 19days for GS to contact you after you were recommeneded to the partner banks? Did they contact you directly or through SEO?

Yeah approximately and they contacted me directly. Have you been recommended?
Reply 414

Did you apply directly to GS as well or just through SEO?

Nice well done again. No, I went to the meet and greet last wednesday (16th Nov) got invite on the 17th - going to do the numerical test today.

Like most people, GS is a big aim for me (iv applied for trading).

Any advice about shl test - is it your basic shl test or is it harder than usual?

Best of luck with your interview let us know how it goes.
has anyone been recommended for trading (or sales)?

Just got email saying I have been recommended:biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 417

Is this Full time or Internship?
recommended to markets (research) =)
Original post by gaofantasia
recommended to markets (research) =)

Congrats, when did you have your meet and greet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending