Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
applying for Biomedical Sciences :smile:

No word yet
Reply 3
yep, just got an conditional for optometry today!
Reply 4
I got a conditional offer for psychology now woo :biggrin:
Got an offer for Tourism Management last Friday :smile:
Reply 6
Got a conditional offer which should change to unconditional once they've seen my certificates.

Business Management for January 2011 :biggrin:
Original post by Tinsley
Got a conditional offer which should change to unconditional once they've seen my certificates.

Hi,

Congrats! But in your sig you don't say you have applied to Anglia Ruskin?
Original post by DA90
Hi you, where else you applied?

Lincoln, UCS and York St John! What about you?
Reply 9
Got a conditional offer for marine biology in cambridge :smile: probably will be my first choice! anyone know the deal on accomidation and when we can actually pay for it?
Original post by DA90
Well you should know as you commended on one of my threads! lol But to remind you I applied to Hull, Teesside, Leeds Met, Sunderland and AR...

Already have offers from Hull, Tee and AR..!

Sorry, bad memory lol!

Well done :smile: I've got offers from all of mine except York St John :smile:
Original post by DA90
Thats good! I don't really care about going to the other unis anyway I'm sticking with AR lol

Well congrats then :smile: I don't think I will be going to AR :frown:
Original post by DA90
Why do you think that?

Because I think I will go to UCS, I loved the course and the waterfront area and it's all brand new and lovely!! :smile:
Original post by Tinsley

My biomed application is in that situation right now :smile:
Did you send photo copies or the real thing?
Reply 14
Original post by urbanshoemyth
Hi,

Congrats! But in your sig you don't say you have applied to Anglia Ruskin?

That's an old sig, I've been too lazy to update it :tongue:

That was what I applied for and did for Sept 2010 entry and I went to Aston but dropped out end of October as it was pretty poor. If I could remember how to find the settings to change it I would, maybe one day :redface:
Reply 15
Original post by JackBroady
My biomed application is in that situation right now :smile:
Did you send photo copies or the real thing?

Hey I just sent a scan of my statement of results as I didn't have certificates at the time and they accepted that, but a scan of your certificates will probably be better if you have them. If you ring them up and say how do I get the offer made unconditional, someone will say oh email them to me at [email protected] and then they can change your offer for you.

Mine got made unconditional yesterday (or thursday...I forget!) :smile:
Original post by Tinsley
Hey I just sent a scan of my statement of results as I didn't have certificates at the time and they accepted that, but a scan of your certificates will probably be better if you have them. If you ring them up and say how do I get the offer made unconditional, someone will say oh email them to me at [email protected] and then they can change your offer for you.

Mine got made unconditional yesterday (or thursday...I forget!) :smile:

Yeah, I photocopied them and posted them to an address I was given (don't own a scanner:frown:)
I guess it will take some time as its post and they will have a lot to get through ..
Original post by Tinsley
That's an old sig, I've been too lazy to update it :tongue:

That was what I applied for and did for Sept 2010 entry and I went to Aston but dropped out end of October as it was pretty poor. If I could remember how to find the settings to change it I would, maybe one day :redface:

Ah I see!

Well congrats on the offer :biggrin:
My offer became unconditional this morning :smile:
Applied to AR in Cambridge, to do social work. Haven't heard back yet but am hoping to make this my first choice if I get the offer!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending