The Student Room Group

Who's just applied for Vet Med :) ? (for 2011)

Helloo! Just wondering if anybody has an interview yet? I'm well nervous waiting for the letter :frown:
I've applied to Nottingham (1st choice), Liverpool, Glasgow & Bristol, what about everyone else??
And are people still deferring even though tuition fees may be rising? I really wanna on a gap year but all that debt is scary :eek:
Reply 2
Hi, welcome to the vet forums. Quite a few people on here now have had interviews at Bristol or have dates set for Cam, RVC, Glasgow and Ed. Most of us are talking in this thread:

2011 Veterinary Applicants... APPLICATIONS, INTERVIEWS, OFFERS

If you go here you can find pretty much all that's going on. Plus we usually have an interesting (or silly) conversation going on that's always a good read.

Original post by AdamKr
Hi, welcome to the vet forums. Quite a few people on here now have had interviews at Bristol or have dates set for Cam, RVC, Glasgow and Ed. Most of us are talking in this thread:

2011 Veterinary Applicants... APPLICATIONS, INTERVIEWS, OFFERS

If you go here you can find pretty much all that's going on. Plus we usually have an interesting (or silly) conversation going on that's always a good read.

You guys beat me to it. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending