Reply 40
Women, power, money and women.
Reply 41
Original post by Hantheman

:colone:

P.S. This is how I imagine Renal is.
Reply 42
whislt i think that the money will buy you lots of prossies if thats your thing you guys, and the cash will attract some women, lets not forget that those prossies wont love you, and the women that are attracted by your money will only be there as long as the cash is there and as long as a generous divorce cant be settled.
Original post by Hantheman

Wow. Original :tongue:
So I can inject myself with drugs and get HIIIIIIIGH
Reply 45
NO MORE SCRUBS! Love that I have started a mini-debate. Won't lie I've never heard of cardiac arrest, I'll try to find time to check it out.
Too tall to be an accountant.
Reply 47
Original post by baztech
NO MORE SCRUBS! Love that I have started a mini-debate. Won't lie I've never heard of cardiac arrest, I'll try to find time to check it out.

It was made in the early 90s, so most of you lot would have barely been born! It's amazing though - a little outdated in terms of the uniforms and the hours the doctors work (it's not so bad any more, though still fairly unpleasant), but the attitudes and scenarios are still very relevant. Helpful hint: don't watch it with any nursing friends.
Reply 48
Original post by JohnnytheFox
You know what has even more Science?

Science.

Psh, where's the fun in that?

(I think I have finally conclusively proven that I should never ever try to be anything other than completely frank, because I can't pull it off. Too bad.)
Reply 49
Original post by Helenia
It was made in the early 90s, so most of you lot would have barely been born! It's amazing though - a little outdated in terms of the uniforms and the hours the doctors work (it's not so bad any more, though still fairly unpleasant), but the attitudes and scenarios are still very relevant. Helpful hint: don't watch it with any nursing friends.

Actually, just realised there was a recent show I think called "getting on" think it's on iplayer, starred Jo Brand (a Nurse in a previous profession I believe) in a typical NHS ward, you know mild comedy mild dark realism. Saw some of it and it was stingingly reminiscent of my HCA job.
This is the exact same question on one of my application forms :|
I don't know how to answer it! :|
What could I say - any ideas? :|

Latest

Trending

Trending