The Student Room Group

Idea for a birthday present for my mum

I hate buying presents and I stretched my present choosing abilities at Christmas, so I'm all out of ideas. I'm only looking to spend about £10-20, but I could stretch a bit further if it's for something good.
Reply 1
I should say that an MP3 player or a book is out of the question because they are what I bought for Xmas.

And a DVD or CD, I'm a bit meh about.
Have a look at www.iwantoneofthose.com

They've got loads of stuff on there. They also do experience days so you could get her a day at a spa or something?
Buy her something mumsy like a lamp, a nice scented candle (the ones in glasses that are like £10), or like a nice pair of gloves (leather?), a glove/scarf set etc... (as it's still freezing).
Reply 4
A box of bath stuff from lush is always nice or you could get her a CD or DVD.
Reply 5
Original post by Teveth
I hate buying presents and I stretched my present choosing abilities at Christmas, so I'm all out of ideas. I'm only looking to spend about £10-20, but I could stretch a bit further if it's for something good.

I'd go for the scented candle that Bubbles*de*Milo suggested. My mum loves them ^.^
Reply 6
Original post by Teveth
I should say that an MP3 player or a book is out of the question because they are what I bought for Xmas.

And a DVD or CD, I'm a bit meh about.

A signed picture of Ed Miliband perhaps?
How about perfume?
Boots usually have a decent selection.
Reply 8
I could be immature and say a vibrator (i'm sure someone will) - but I won't as I am a good boy :smile:

Some sort of perfume?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending