The Student Room Group

HMRC Tax Professional Programme

Scroll to see replies

Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Reply 1781
I don't remember giving any reference information either... I will be joining the Central London office, looking forward to the introduction event in a month!
Is there anyone else from the Warwick Scarman AC on 20-21st February going to the London welcome event on the 18th June? It would be nice to see lots of you again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I meant to ask, anyone on here from the 19th/20th assessment at Scarman? And anyone get a job from that assessment centre?
Reply 1784
Original post by gavin_1980
Is there anyone else from the Warwick Scarman AC on 20-21st February going to the London welcome event on the 18th June? It would be nice to see lots of you again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I take it there is more than one Welcome event then? I've been offered a place in Belfast although my event is in Manchester on the 19th June. I'm assuming the Manchester event is for regional positions.

Will anybody be attending from the Radcliffe AC on 4th/5th March?
Reply 1785
Original post by homobo
I take it there is more than one Welcome event then? I've been offered a place in Belfast although my event is in Manchester on the 19th June. I'm assuming the Manchester event is for regional positions.

Will anybody be attending from the Radcliffe AC on 4th/5th March?

Yeah there's one in London 18th June and one in Manchester 19th June I will be one of many at the Manchester one looking forward to meeting you all and answering any questions you might have :smile: especially looking forward to meeting everyone who'll be joining us in Birmingham if any are going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mxb821
Yeah there's one in London 18th June and one in Manchester 19th June I will be one of many at the Manchester one looking forward to meeting you all and answering any questions you might have :smile: especially looking forward to meeting everyone who'll be joining us in Birmingham if any are going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going, and then starting in Birmingham, so will hopefully see you there!
Hey everyone, received an email today saying the forms are now available on the civil service website - and we have to fill them in and email them back, only thing is the character reference form has a signature box - planning on filling it all out on word, printing it off and signing then scanning back in - do you think this will be okay?

ETA - just tried this and the form is password locked so I can't edit it anyway, so will have to fill it all in by hand.
(edited 10 years ago)
hello i am just filling in the health questionairre form, i dont know what do we write for the candidate reference number? I can't find it on my application..thanks
Original post by Caprice.
Hey everyone, received an email today saying the forms are now available on the civil service website - and we have to fill them in and email them back, only thing is the character reference form has a signature box - planning on filling it all out on word, printing it off and signing then scanning back in - do you think this will be okay?

ETA - just tried this and the form is password locked so I can't edit it anyway, so will have to fill it all in by hand.

:rofl: digital government ftw
Original post by Ethereal
:rofl: digital government ftw

They uploaded a new version that can be edited :biggrin: and one of the forms said to just to type name for signature if electronically sent so shall just do that!
Reply 1791
Hi guys, just filling out all the forms that they asked us to complete, on the health form it asks for a candidate reference. I am struggling to find my candidate number, anybody know where i can find it? Thanks.
I couldn't find a candidate reference for the life of me. Just emailed them letting them know I missed it out. Just waiting for my CRB paperwork.
Reply 1793
Had initially been offered Glasgow but received an offer this afternoon for my first choice, Belfast. Absolutely delighted.
Original post by DavidMcK
Had initially been offered Glasgow but received an offer this afternoon for my first choice, Belfast. Absolutely delighted.

hi david thats fantastic news i had belfast as first option but got offered nottingham hope a few more places open up how did you find out today email or phone

are you going to welcome event
Reply 1795
Original post by jimmy1975
hi david thats fantastic news i had belfast as first option but got offered nottingham hope a few more places open up how did you find out today email or phone

are you going to welcome event

Thanks. Just got an email about 4 this afternoon. Can't believe it really.

I am yes, you?
Hey! I've been offered a place in Belfast, over the moon! Just wondering if anyone knows if you can defer your place for a year?
Original post by Louise111
Hey! I've been offered a place in Belfast, over the moon! Just wondering if anyone knows if you can defer your place for a year?

hi well done deferral is possible but considered on a case by case basis
Regarding the CSR/1297/12 Compliance/Investigative Officer position we were all finding out about in December. Anyone know if being on the reserve list means anything now? I know its a 12 month reserve list but just checking if I should hold out hope.

Applied for Edinburgh and Glasgow and scored 17 out of 20 in final interview stage.
Reply 1799
Has anyone, who sent the pre-employment check documents, received any sort of confirmation of receipt?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending