The Student Room Group

Preparing for an All-Nighter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i feel for ya'll. all nighters are lonely/stressfull/hopeless experiences, but you'll get through it. just look forward to that nice beautiful kip when you've handed your work in. happy days.
Original post by lechaton-x

Love this.

You feel identified, don't you? Tomorrow I will pay the services of the last week. Next time, could you whine a bit louder? It turns me on. Good girl. :sexface:
Original post by bloomblaze
sorry, what is an 'all nighter'? All night doing what??

January? exams? :rolleyes:
Reply 63
Original post by n1r4v
I've done that now. Except I'm falling asleep in my chair

I can't decide if I should go to sleep now (6am) or just try to stay awake for the rest of the day....
Crazy folk...
Original post by bloomblaze
why do people do all nighters?

To get the work done that TSR prevented them from doing at reasonable time of day.

2.blind panic

3. It actually helps. I personally to take a smalll nap though!
Cold pepsi and haribo usually!

Feel like I need all the study time I can get - daren't sleep too much, have a few naps during the day (I'm in halls, it's quieter then!) then study at night. Just doing revision at the moment - Exams later today and tomorrow. Eep!
Do you guy realise that I've more energy than you:s-smilie: I didn't pull all nighter but I feel like everything I've learned yesterday has really sunked in:biggrin:

8hours of sleep:biggrin:
Reply 68
Original post by TobeTheHero
Do you guy realise that I've more energy than you:s-smilie: I didn't pull all nighter but I feel like everything I've learned yesterday has really sunked in:biggrin:

I was trying to learn my chemistry all yesterday it just wouldn't click. But the pressure of knowing you have an exam in the next few hours does help me learn. :rolleyes:
Reply 69
Original post by TobeTheHero

Considering I haven't 'learnt' anything, I have only written about two thirds of a report, your post really doesn't apply.
Reply 70
Wow so much dependence on energy drinks/caffeine up in here. I just ...stay awake.
Reply 71
Still going strong... only a couple of pages left to go...
Original post by SoulfulBoy
You feel identified, don't you? Tomorrow I will pay the services of the last week. Next time, could you whine a bit louder? It turns me on. Good girl. :sexface:

Excuse me?
M150 - best power energy drink in the world. FACT. :smile: I get my parents to bring me litre bottles of the stuff whenever they come back to the UK, fantastic stuff.
Original post by lechaton-x
Excuse me...:colondollar:

:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending