The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

online application

hi, ive applied to do electrical engineering with electronics (Meng) through UCAS' electronic system , apply, but i was told that i had to also apply on the UCL website, is this true?, because i couldnt find anything on the UCL website. And what really has freaked me out is that the people who claim to of applied on the UCL website told me the deadline was Wednesday 4 Novemeber, can someone please shed some light on this please.
Reply 1
I have applied for medicine at UCL and had to do an online application form. It only had basic details, BMAT number and UCAS number on, don't know if it is the same for engineering though. If you had to do one for your course then it should say in the prospectus or on website under prospective students. Think it may just have been for medicine though so they know BMAT numbers but am not sure, sorry!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I applied to read Economics (L100), and have not received any instruction to apply via any online interface on the UCL website.
I applied for Computer Science... haven't received any info like that...
Daban
hi, ive applied to do electrical engineering with electronics (Meng) through UCAS' electronic system , apply, but i was told that i had to also apply on the UCL website, is this true?, because i couldnt find anything on the UCL website. And what really has freaked me out is that the people who claim to of applied on the UCL website told me the deadline was Wednesday 4 Novemeber, can someone please shed some light on this please.

why don't you just phone up the engineering department at UCL - the number will undoubtedly be in your prospectus!
yeah i had to fill one out for med too i only realised on the DAY of the deadline so i was lucky enopugh to fill in all my details and send it off. personally i belive that UCL are doing this thing to reduce their number of applicants hoping some people wont realise lol. but we should have been better informed through UCAS which was quite frustrating but anyway
I must agree with IceMan_Jondoe. I have not filled the form out so am erally worried, but a friend of mine is at UCl studying medicine and didnt fill the form so.... hopefully it wont matter *fingers crossed

Latest

Trending

Trending