The Student Room Group

Lost my phone now I feel lost.

Friday morning I misplaced my phone when I went out and someone obviously had stolen it. Now I feel really lost and I can't help thinking about it. I have another phone but it's old. I didn't think I was so attached to my stuff like that. The contract has been cancelled etc and the phone has been blacklisted but still :/

Scroll to see replies

You might want to start using your phone less so you don't become so attached to it. But anyway, go get a new one and move on... what do you want us to do? Give your phone a funeral?
Reply 2
I'd feel gutted if I lost my phone which only cost £18. I feel your pain if it was an expensive one.
Reply 3
Original post by hothedgehog
You might want to start using your phone less so you don't become so attached to it. But anyway, go get a new one and move on... what do you want us to do? Give your phone a funeral?

Thanks, but your sarcasm wasn't needed. The phone's not dead it's gone. Nice try with the humour but fail.

And yeah obz I'm gonna move on.
Reply 4
Original post by Cicerao
I'd feel gutted if I lost my phone which only cost £18. I feel your pain if it was an expensive one.

It was a free contract phone but if it was pay as you go it would be a £200+ phone :ashamed2::cry:
Reply 5
Health and Relationships? Really???
Reply 6
Original post by facetious
Health and Relationships? Really???

lmao it's my relationship with my phone lol

Nah i didn't know where else to put it and tbh I was already active on this page so I thought what the heck lemme just post my woe on this page :smile:
Reply 7
I left my iPhone in Topshop. :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by iNaeemah
I left my iPhone in Topshop. :frown:

OMG iPHONE????

omg i'd be devastated. I'm sure you cried right? I know I did :cry2:

My boyfriend's friend misplaced his iPhone 3G on the train and my boyfriend has an iPhone 4 so he hated being around my boyfriend when he was playin around with his phone. His mate's got a HTC now.

Did you have insurance on it or did you replace it at all :/
My phone isn't even on contract and I would be really lost if I misplaced it, its just I use it for everything: email, internet, messaging, music and games. So I feel your pain lol. Just get a new one and upload all your personal things on it so you might feel better. Once you have lost it, its gone!
Reply 10
Original post by BBYoungLady
Nah i didn't know where else to put it and tbh I was already active on this page so I thought what the heck lemme just post my woe on this page :smile:

You could have kept it to yourself..
i had a **** phone and lost it last night, but it was sentimental to me! sly.
Reply 12
Original post by Converse
You could have kept it to yourself..

erm well you could say that to half of the ppl the post on tsr. They don't have to post their woes but they choose to because guess what? It's a free world :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by kristinaalovesu
I feel your pain. One time I lost my phone and then the next hour I saw it under my pillow. :facepalm:
I was devastated because thats like the only way I communicate with my partner. :mmm:

Ahhh well good thing you found it. I wish mine magically reappeared under my pillow *sigh*
Reply 14
Original post by iloveelephants
My phone isn't even on contract and I would be really lost if I misplaced it, its just I use it for everything: email, internet, messaging, music and games. So I feel your pain lol. Just get a new one and upload all your personal things on it so you might feel better. Once you have lost it, its gone!

Yeah true. Maybe I'll get a blackberry. It's convenient since all of my friends have it. Meh I'll get over it. I guess it's because it's recent :smile:
Reply 15
Just make sure you keep a backup of the numbers on your computer or somewhere.

But seriously, it's only a piece of plastic, get a new better phone and you can forget about the old one.
Thanks, but your sarcasm wasn't needed. The phone's not dead it's gone. Nice try with the humour but fail.

And yeah obz I'm gonna move on.

It wasn't trying to be humorous, I honestly have no idea why you've posted this thread. What is the point?
Reply 17
Original post by hothedgehog
It wasn't trying to be humorous, I honestly have no idea why you've posted this thread. What is the point?

the way you're behaving like I've committed a crime. If it's pointless why are you here?
Reply 18
I feel your pain too I feel lost if I leave it at home for the day. I lost mine a while ago, its annoying. I didn't cry though....lol. its a hassle getting all your numbers back and everything that goes with it, and if you have photos on the phone you haven't backed up its a bit gutting
the way you're behaving like I've committed a crime. If it's pointless why are you here?

No, if you'd committed a crime then I'd be calling the police. The fact that I'm sitting here watching QI and having breakfast means I'm not. Like I said anyway, what's the point in this thread. You haven't answered me that. And I'm here because you quoted me and I wanted to see what you said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending