The Student Room Group

Paramedic Practice/science

Thought i would start a thread for those going for selection events/interveiws for paramedical. I have 2 interveiws thus far uclan and staffordshire; a good hint which I discovered you need a driving licence for all unis except staffordshire dont make the same expensive mistake as me (fast track driving courses aint cheap). Another good tip is to learn as much as you can about the area your applying for`s ambulance service i.e who they serve; and also read the bradley report just google it masses of good info there.
Original post by jaywatson3893
Thought i would start a thread for those going for selection events/interveiws for paramedical. I have 2 interveiws thus far uclan and staffordshire; a good hint which I discovered you need a driving licence for all unis except staffordshire dont make the same expensive mistake as me (fast track driving courses aint cheap). Another good tip is to learn as much as you can about the area your applying for`s ambulance service i.e who they serve; and also read the bradley report just google it masses of good info there.

There are already a number of threads on here for people applying to Paramedic courses. I'd suggest looking at some of those.

Quick Reply

Latest