The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is it there now!? Id go there if it werent so far away and if I hadnt already skipped tutorials and lectures for most of today. I suck:frown:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
cobra
I've just been and it's fantastic, so much nice food, I'm gonna end up spending soo much when I do my shopping on saturday :smile:, I think heaven may have arrived in durham :cool: :cool:

I was in there this afternoon. It's fantastic isn't it?! Very busy though!
Reply 3
Why go waitrose when you can instant mash from tesco's for 33p...mmmm :smile: Besides if you can afford to shop in M&S or Waitrose what kind of poor student are you?
Reply 4
bilb
Why go waitrose when you can instant mash from tesco's for 33p...mmmm :smile: Besides if you can afford to shop in M&S or Waitrose what kind of poor student are you?
Instant mash is awful and most really cheap food is too, tesco is good but it doesnt have amazing things like game regularly
Reply 5
I treated myself to ready meal from there this evening...it was sooooo good. I agree tho-the place was packed this afternoon
Too expensive for poor boys.
Reply 7
Pfft. Tesco is closer and cheaper for meeee.
Reply 8
there are no poor students in Durham they are all rah's
Common as muck.
Reply 10
Me too. Manchestaaaa.
cobra
Instant mash is awful and most really cheap food is too, tesco is good but it doesnt have amazing things like game regularly

You could probably get game from the Indoor Market though.

My housemates are going out soon to look at the new Waitrose, it's silliness!

Why have they renamed Milburngate, the Gates too? It doesn't make up for it being a dingy shopping centre does it?
Reply 12
I'm going after my 5.15....ooh excitement!! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Game? As in rabbits and stuff?! Sheesh.
Reply 14
Game is lovely, I had some when running a farmers market back home (don't ask). However, it is expensive and I am poor (I may go to Durham but I am from Essex).
Give me back Morrisons any day... Can't be on with paying too much for food! :rolleyes:
Reply 16
pikaboo
Game? As in rabbits and stuff?! Sheesh.
Well the stuff I was looking at was pigeon, partridge and phesant
Reply 17
ill take bettabuy any day
Reply 18
lilsk8achic666
Give me back Morrisons any day... Can't be on with paying too much for food! :rolleyes:

I'll second that! :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Just gotta try and live on college food then I guess!

Or Ricardo's!!!

God it was good.

Latest