The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by illusionz
She'd given head to 37 people, I was disgusted.

Including you?
Reply 21
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
Yes, I've always asked. The answer has always been what I expected - zero.

Yes there is a limit, that being 1, and only if that was in a marriage,

The only reason I'm writing this is because I know how much people like me bother people like you :biggrin:.

whaat??? why would it bother the op? and out of interest, how old are you? my guess is under 18
I never asked my boyfriend. He made reference to a few past experiences, if I had to guess I'd say about 5. :dontknow:
I was a virgin and I told him that, so yeah, my number was obvious lol.

But honestly it's just not something that I care about. I have no desire to know.
Why wouldn't you ask? If its close to or in double figures your aids alarm should go off and you can gtfo of there before you dip in and come out looking like swiss cheese...

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Militantbuthopeful
Including you?

Glad to see someone understands the Clerks reference
Reply 25
I've never asked mainly because I don't want to know. I've never been asked either.
Reply 26
Original post by shinytoy
whaat??? why would it bother the op? and out of interest, how old are you? my guess is under 18

Because the OP hates people who refuse to date women just because they've had sex.
the fact that she would admit to that is totally stupid.

I take it you haven't seen the film Clerks :tongue:
Reply 28
Original post by Hard.Target
Why wouldn't you ask? If its close to or in double figures your aids alarm should go off and you can gtfo of there before you dip in and come out looking like swiss cheese...

you dont ask because most girls know that guys think lik e you and if they admit to shaggin 50 dudes you will be nasty, freak out and dump them?? so instead they lie. and so there's no point in asking the q if 9/10 gals will not give you an honest answer.

also low risk of the above cos the skanky gals who often pick up dudes are the type to be careful and use condoms just as often as the gal who as only had say 9 partners

oh yeah, and how comes its only the girls partner count that matters eh? i dont wanna date no daddy pimp-o
Original post by illusionz
Glad to see someone understands the Clerks reference

Awesome, awesome movie
you dont ask because most girls know that guys think lik e you and if they admit to shaggin 50 dudes you will be nasty, freak out and dump them?? so instead they lie. and so there's no point in asking the q if 9/10 gals will not give you an honest answer.

also low risk of the above cos the skanky gals who often pick up dudes are the type to be careful and use condoms just as often as the gal who as only had say 9 partners

oh yeah, and how comes its only the girls partner count that matters eh? i dont wanna date no daddy pimp-o

Not too hard to workout if someone is lying or not sometimes but I get what you say.

That is a good point:

For girl's a guy who has had sex with a high number of girls is probably crap in bed, because his overall number is probably low and not having much experience learning how a girl works in depth.

For a guy, a girl with a low number may have been in a long term relationship with one or two guys who had long enough to really know what she likes, so you've got your work cut out.
My 2 previous long-term partners were virgins. I reeeeeeeally wanna ask my boyfriend what his number is. He has a reputation for being a bit filthy (which he is very proud of, incidentally) and he's full of "sex stories" but I literally have no idea what his number is. I'm gonna ask him next time I see him, I'm so nosey. I'm pretty sure he'll tell me truthfully, he knows I don't mind and we've spoken about what age we lost our virginity (which shocked me so much it became somewhat of a running joke). I'm fairly sure my number is paltry in comparison, though.
Reply 32
His number is 1, which is the same as mine. (Thought this was about telephone number though).
(edited 13 years ago)
yep i asked but it wouldnt bother me how many she has been with as long as she is clean. Im hardly innocent my number passed well into double digits years ago.

I dont get why people have such issues in regards to thier partners sexual past- it just seems so..........................
Yes. It was one of the main indicators that he was mainly just using me for sex towards the end, haha.

I'm not telling you how old I am, but it's certainly more than 18.
Reply 36
Yeah I asked... it just came up in conversation. The number was less than I thought, so I guess that was good? It doesn't really bother me.
Despite making it absolutely clear that I did not want to know and would not tell her mine (I don't actually have any idea), she kept on and on about it. She forced it so much and told me her number. I was totally disgusted with her after this and told het to get lost. Part of the problem for me was that 2 out of her x was married men. All stuff that I had no need to know about.
Reply 38
Yes, I've asked. We were already in a committed relationship and his answer didn't change anything, if anything I was surprised how low it was.
If my boyfriend said anything other than one, I would know he has cheated on me- so it would definitely change my perception of him haha.
If we broke up tomorrow though, I don't think I would ask the next guy- not straight away at least. I'm 22, so I probably would expect him to say more than me and I don't know, it might make me feel a bit, inferior? I don't know the right word. As for what the "limit" would be, I think it's very different for a guy to have slept with 10 long-ish term girlfriends (by long term-ish I mean 4-6 months) or to have had 10 one night stands. So that would depend more on the circumstances, but would I want to know that much detail about his past? If we got serious yes, but not until then.

Latest

Trending

Trending