The Student Room Group

Edexcel a2 english language and literature

I've looked on the Edexcel website, and it's useless. You can't get any information without a username.

All I need to know is the UMS for the course.

At AS, it was 400, 200 exam, 200 coursework. This led me to believe that the course would be marked out of 800 points.

At A2, the exam was worth 120 points. I asked my teacher if the coursework was therefore worth 280 points and he said no, he said the coursework and exam are equal.

Surely this can't be right? The course cannot be marked out of 640 points, can it?

Anyone clear this up? Please?
Reply 1
Original post by ilickbatteries
I've looked on the Edexcel website, and it's useless. You can't get any information without a username.

All I need to know is the UMS for the course.

At AS, it was 400, 200 exam, 200 coursework. This led me to believe that the course would be marked out of 800 points.

At A2, the exam was worth 120 points. I asked my teacher if the coursework was therefore worth 280 points and he said no, he said the coursework and exam are equal.

Surely this can't be right? The course cannot be marked out of 640 points, can it?

Anyone clear this up? Please?

I was told it was out of 80 the coursework, so the total is 200 for A2,
I have a question regarding the coursework, when is the official edexcel deadline for submitting coursework...please say you know?
:smile:
x
Reply 2
Well this what my teachers told me but im not sure if these are the official dates or the dates that we have to give it in by:
12th February 2013 - English lit coursework
13rd March 2013 - English lang coursework
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending