GCSEs: 6A* 5As
AS Grades: 6 As
A2 Predictions: 3 A*s
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Beth1234
YAY!

Nice to have you back. You almost lost control of the thread at one point... :colone:

Ha I noticed! Warwick applicants seem to be a power hungry lot...
Reply 62
Original post by hassi94
I've applied :smile:

Subject: Maths
GCSEs: 6A* 5As
AS Grades: 6 As
A2 Predictions: 3 A*s

Ah. I have competition :tongue:
Subject : PPE
GCSEs : Fair
A2 Grades: Meet the entry requirements

I am applying during a gap year so let's see. :gangster:

Btw, good luck everybody.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 64
subject: maths
GCSEs: A*A*A*A*ABBCC
AS level: A physics, A chemistry
A2 : A* maths
I'm doing further maths, physics and chemistry at A2
you think i have a chance?
Reply 65
Original post by strawberryjellybaby
Warwick Applicants 2012

Please change the course I'm applying to (or specify it!) I'm applying for MMORSE, Maths and Statistics, and Accounting and Finance (not normal maths) :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by like_a_star
wooo warwick!! :biggrin:

Subject: MORSE
GCSE: 6A*'s 5A's
AS grades: AAAA (maths, further maths, biology and chemstry

Hello fellow hopeful MMORSEr :smile: Where else you applying?
Reply 67
Original post by joshgoldman
Please change the course I'm applying to (or specify it!) I'm applying for MMORSE, Maths and Statistics, and Accounting and Finance (not normal maths) :smile:

Wow. You really want to get into Warwick! :tongue:
Reply 68
does Warwick take undergrads via clearing for accounting and finance?
Reply 69
Original post by Beth1234
Wow. You really want to get into Warwick! :tongue:

I do!
Reply 70
Original post by Tannu123
does Warwick take undergrads via clearing for accounting and finance?

Depends if the course is full or not.. I think this year they had a couple of places to fill.
Hello fellow hopeful MMORSEr :smile: Where else you applying?

Hi :hi:
i'm applying for straight maths at cambridge and nottingham and maths with modern languages at UCL and i'm not sure about the last option so i might just apply for maths at warwick as well :P what about u?
Reply 72
Hi :hi:
i'm applying for straight maths at cambridge and nottingham and maths with modern languages at UCL and i'm not sure about the last option so i might just apply for maths at warwick as well :P what about u?

I'm applying to Maths & Stats and A&F at Warwick, Stats with Finance at LSE, and Financial Maths at Nottingham :smile:
Are you at the Open Day this Saturday?
I'm applying to Maths & Stats and A&F at Warwick, Stats with Finance at LSE, and Financial Maths at Nottingham :smile:

wow u really like warwick lol

no i went to the one in may so im not going this time
are u going? what talks have u signed up for?
Reply 74
wow u really like warwick lol

no i went to the one in may so im not going this time
are u going? what talks have u signed up for?

Yeah I'm going! (Should probably make sure I like the place before I decide to make 3 of my choices there!!), I'm on for the 'four strands of MORSE', Maths, and Maths Stats and the real world or whatever its called, along with the welcome one and the applying to warwick one.
Which did you do?
Yeah I'm going! (Should probably make sure I like the place before I decide to make 3 of my choices there!!), I'm on for the 'four strands of MORSE', Maths, and Maths Stats and the real world or whatever its called, along with the welcome one and the applying to warwick one.
Which did you do?

haha yeah you should. i absolutely LOVED it there :smile: i went to the morse one, the maths one, the applying to warwick one, the accomosation one, the languages one, and another one that i dont remember now :P
i really really hope i get it...its my top choice and i LOVE the course
Reply 76
Subject: Chemistry MChem
GCSE: 2A* 7A's
AS: Chemistry, Computing and Physics (A)
A2 predictions: A* (Physics) A (Chemistry + Computing)

:smile:
Reply 77
haha yeah you should. i absolutely LOVED it there :smile: i went to the morse one, the maths one, the applying to warwick one, the accomosation one, the languages one, and another one that i dont remember now :P
i really really hope i get it...its my top choice and i LOVE the course

How amazing is it! The course is like.. perfect!
Are you applying for MMORSE or MORSE? I'd be so happy if I got the offer.. Good luck! :smile:
How amazing is it! The course is like.. perfect!
Are you applying for MMORSE or MORSE? I'd be so happy if I got the offer.. Good luck! :smile:

I know the course has the bits that i love (maths and stats) and the bits that i want to try but might not want to do a whole degree on (economics). i think i'm going to apply for MMORSE and then decide later on if i want to do all 4 years or just 3 (they said its easier to swap this way). Good luck to you too!! and have fun tomoro!! :biggrin:
Reply 79

I can't make it to the open day tomorrow, so care to share when you get back? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest