The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

PPE Warwick FIRMERS 2011

After the open day yesterday i have just firmed Warwick PPE on UCAS and was wondering who else is set on Warwick for next year....
I was the girl in a purple coat yesterday:smile: xx
Original post by smileitschloe1
After the open day yesterday i have just firmed Warwick PPE on UCAS and was wondering who else is set on Warwick for next year....

WELCOME, Stranger.

You might find others going to Warwick in the Warwick uni thread.

And someone might remember your purple coat :awesome:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by smileitschloe1

I'm firming Warwick for PPE.
Reply 3
I´m still not sure whether to firm warwick or york. Do you really think warwick is that much better regarding the economics part?
Reply 4
I've firmed it :smile:
me too :smile:
Reply 6
I've just firmed it, I wish I could go visit but I live abroad. How was the open day, for those who went ? Did you see the different on-campus residences? Would be nice to know your opinion, I still can't decide which one to apply to :smile:
Original post by amuller2
I've just firmed it, I wish I could go visit but I live abroad. How was the open day, for those who went ? Did you see the different on-campus residences? Would be nice to know your opinion, I still can't decide which one to apply to :smile:

Check out The Warwick Accommodation Thread, especially the guide at the start - there are reviews of most of the halls by people who have lived there for a year, along with some photos too :h:

And if you went on the open day, you could see JM1, AV2 and a Rootes block.

Quick Reply

Latest