The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilly xx
HSBC test invite...how long until you hear whether you have a phone interview after completing?

same probably going to do the test tomorrow... you done it? SHL?
Original post by miml
14 December
Not sure if it is divisional, but I would have chosen IBD
Yup, email

Anyone who has done an RBS AC have any tips?

Cool cool cool!

I applied two weeks after you (ie a week ago) so I wonder when I'll hear...
Reply 2122
Original post by lilly xx
HSBC test invite...how long until you hear whether you have a phone interview after completing?

Received test on 5/12, got the email saying I'd be considered for phone interview on 12/12. Phone call to schedule telephone interview on 16/12
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone heard from BNPP yet?
Original post by sw3
i'm still waiting for BarCap as well. Fingers crossed!

ahhh, Good Luck!!! :biggrin:

got a HSBC rejection today...boooo!!!
Original post by viksta1000
ahhh, Good Luck!!! :biggrin:

got a HSBC rejection today...boooo!!!

Had you already done the numerical?
Original post by Outsanity
Had you already done the numerical?

yeah, did the numerical in early December..thought it went ok, but obviously not! :frown:

so, so far

Morgan Stanley - Rejection
Deutsche Bank - Rejection
JPM - Rejection
HSBC - Rejection

Nomura - waiting
Citi - waiting
GS - waiting
BOAML - waiting
BNPP - Waiting

BarCap - exams done, waiting
CS - exams done, waiting
UBS - exams done, waiting

RBS - AC :biggrin:

praying that i get another offer, can't but all my hopes into RBS :eek:
(edited 12 years ago)
yeah, did the numerical in early December..thought it went ok, but obviously not! :frown:

so, so far

JPM - Rejection
HSBC - Rejection

Nomura - waiting
Citi - waiting
GS - waiting

CS - exams done, waiting

When did you apply to MS? I applied a minute before the deadline and definitely failed the numerical but I haven't heard from them yet? :s-smilie:
Original post by Doughnuts!!
I applied a minute before the deadline

you daredevil you :p:

that's cutting it awfully close mate!

But my test for MS went similarly, it went surprisingly bad it's the only one I felt I did bad in (ran out of time had to guess a few Q's) but yeah not heard anything either.
When did you apply to MS? I applied a minute before the deadline and definitely failed the numerical but I haven't heard from them yet? :s-smilie:

I applied early november and got the test invite about 3 days after applying

Good Luck!!
Reply 2130

And how did you find out? I applied on the 10th December, did their tests a couple of days afterwards and haven't heard anything since. And I can't find a link to the application tracker page anywhere! >.< haha
Original post by zedski
And how did you find out? I applied on the 10th December, did their tests a couple of days afterwards and haven't heard anything since. And I can't find a link to the application tracker page anywhere! >.< haha

For some reason, MS doesn't allow you to see your application. And I haven't actually found out my test result, I just know that I did badly on it.

I applied early november and got the test invite about 3 days after applying

Good Luck!!

Thanks for that info.

Original post by Marc Fiorano
you daredevil you :p:

that's cutting it awfully close mate!

But my test for MS went similarly, it went surprisingly bad it's the only one I felt I did bad in (ran out of time had to guess a few Q's) but yeah not heard anything either.

Yeah, I only found out the deadline for it a day before the deadline AND it was my first SW application. :colondollar:

'Cos it was my first app, I just dived straight into the numerical with no practice beforehand. At 2 in the morning. So yeah, I'm definitely expecting a rejection from MS!
HSBC Email.

Successfully passed the screening stage. Invited to online tests. I applied on the 12th Dec

Hopefully replies are coming thick and fast now. I've got uni exams next week so it would be good to get these out of the way for now
Reply 2133

so, so far

JPM - Rejection
HSBC - Rejection

Nomura - waiting
Citi - waiting
GS - waiting

CS - exams done, waiting

Is it the AC on the 11th?
Original post by miml
Is it the AC on the 11th?

no, I haven't been given a date for the AC yet

I got an email just before xmas telling me i was successful in getting an AC but that dates for my division haven't been given yet :confused:
flopped the deutsche bank test :frown:
Was cruising,d ouble checking my answers, then the last quarter got a lot harder and more time consuming. Didn't have time to get answers out to the last 3 out of 20 so that's DB crossed off my list then.. :frown:
Reply 2136

I got an email just before xmas telling me i was successful in getting an AC but that dates for my division haven't been given yet :confused:

Ahh, I guess it's different for divisions. This is for GBM banking - email said to call to schedule the AC.
Reply 2137

you've not got an AC, just means you've passed the test.
rejection by hsbc :P

my problem is probably that i totally lack of work experience :smile:
Reply 2139
Anyone know the selection process for HSBC spring insight..? is there anything after the telephone interview?

Latest

Trending

Trending