The Student Room Group

Architecture Applicants for 2012 entry (& Offers - for when they're given!)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coral.theory
oooh good luck! I'm still waiting :frown: when did you apply? :smile:

12th jan x
Just got a conditional offer from Manchester! AAA. So happy and relieved as I genuinely didn't think I'd get any offers!
eeek offer from sheffield for one A
Well done everyone on offers! I have offers from Nottingham and Newcastle! Was wondering if anyone else has still not heard from Oxford Brookes?
Original post by fbarbour1
Well done everyone on offers! I have offers from Nottingham and Newcastle! Was wondering if anyone else has still not heard from Oxford Brookes?

I've not heard anything, not even one requesting the portfolio :s i sent my application off on the 16th dec and starting to get a bit worried...
has anyone heard anything from Queens Belfast? I've signed up for 'My Queens' but nothing else :s-smilie:
Original post by elafyf
Have you sent your portfolio? If they haven't requested, you better email them.

And thank you! You'll get one too no worries! :smile:

I haven't received the task, just got the acknowledgement two days after applying :s-smilie: And this applies for Edinburgh too... omg, I'm worried... Haven't had any offers yet... Should I email them?
Reply 1387
Original post by bytheglam*
I haven't received the task, just got the acknowledgement two days after applying :s-smilie: And this applies for Edinburgh too... omg, I'm worried... Haven't had any offers yet... Should I email them?

Yeah you should! That's what I did, I emailed them like 2 weeks after submitting the application in mid november asking them about portfolios. They replied with the portfolio task a week after that. Try emailing them. you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by tomdaman
For me it took 3-4 weeks, but that was over the Christmas period

Thank you.
Anyone received an offer from Westminster?
Reply 1390
Original post by HollyJanee
eeek offer from sheffield for one A

one A only?! :eek:
Youve achieved the other two As already?
Congraz anyway!
Original post by winniey
Ahhh I see I'm from hong kong 100% Asian :biggrin:

I used to live in HK! (just for a year though)

Original post by elafyf
Sheffield offer! AAA. Finally.

CONGRATS! Rather envious hha. When did you apply?? :smile:
Reply 1392
Original post by pretzl.logic
I used to live in HK! (just for a year though)

CONGRATS! Rather envious hha. When did you apply?? :smile:

wow seems like youve been to many places.
won't this affect your studies? :confused:
Original post by winniey
wow seems like youve been to many places.
won't this affect your studies? :confused:

Well ive only lived in the UK, HK and Japan. Ive always been in British schools, and I've been in the same school for my GCSE's-A-levels, so actually it hasnt been all that bad. :smile:
Original post by fbarbour1

i've had nothing aswell and i applied on the 2nd of november
Reply 1395
This is good right? :P

Dear Arun

BA (Hons) Degree Course in Architecture (K100)

Thank you for your application to study Architecture, which is being considered by the Admissions Tutor.

The Admissions Tutor has asked to see examples of your work and I should be grateful if you would submit a portfolio.
Original post by Arunruk
This is good right? :P

Dear Arun

BA (Hons) Degree Course in Architecture (K100)

Thank you for your application to study Architecture, which is being considered by the Admissions Tutor.

The Admissions Tutor has asked to see examples of your work and I should be grateful if you would submit a portfolio.

Where's this for? Sounds like it's a good thing :smile:
Reply 1397
so so happy and relieved just firmed Cambridge and put Bath as my insurance :smile: good luck to everyone waiting to hear :smile:
For those who had offers from Sheffield... After you send them examples of your work (electronically) would they emediatelly give you an offer or theyll just give you an interview and either get declined or get an offer??
Reply 1399
Original post by pongalo
Where's this for? Sounds like it's a good thing :smile:

Sheffield, I was over the moon when I got the email but now I'm terrified they won't like my work!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending