The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mad Vlad
There's no age restriction on buying lubricant or condoms.

Yes, but if you saw a 12 year old buying condoms, wouldn't you think :lolwut:
Reply 61
Original post by morning boner
my friend bought a £3.50 bottle of strawberry lube and told me that it felt like heaven when he knocked one off using this (said it tasted nice too). i wanna buy this but it would be awkward as **** waiting in the queue and rolling up to the till with a masturbating accessory in my hand.

what do i do?

Can he bend down that far? :afraid:
Original post by lightburns
Yes, but if you saw a 12 year old buying condoms, wouldn't you think :lolwut:

LAD
Original post by I<3LAMP
Thank you TinaTurnerBunsenBurner! Awesome name btw....from Brainiac?

nah, nickname from when I was in year ten, so long ago hahaha
You could buy something else with it so it doesn't look as if you went there specifically to buy it . You might as well just buy it in the shop, just don't worry about what others might be thinking.
Reply 65
my friend bought a £3.50 bottle of strawberry lube and told me that it felt like heaven when he knocked one off using this (said it tasted nice too). i wanna buy this but it would be awkward as **** waiting in the queue and rolling up to the till with a masturbating accessory in my hand.

what do i do?

Buy a water-based lube; all Durex lubes are water-based. This means you can use it with a condom. The implication is that you're buying it for sex, and if you do manage to get a girl back you can whip it out and use it with her too!

In other news, get over yourself, no-one's gonna care/notice.
Reply 66
Just gotta man it up!
Whoever is on the checkout will have seen it all before
Plus lube is generally for sex
So anyone who sees will most likely give you lad points
Reply 67
Man up :smile:
Reply 68
Honestly? The people serving you don't give a toss what you're buying, they just want to finish their shift and go home :tongue:
Original post by tinaturnerbunsenburner
nah, nickname from when I was in year ten, so long ago hahaha

Nice one! :wink:

what do i do?

Get it online, so they deliver it to your home?
Reply 71
Stop pestering everybody with your masturbation problems! You just have to decide which one you'd rather have- a regular ****, or mild embarrassment and a better ****.
Reply 72
I bought two bottles from Superdrug 'cause they were buy one get one free. The woman looked at me a bit funny, but so?
Reply 73
Man up and buy it you coward!
Reply 74
Ask a friend. How did the guy who had it first get it?
Reply 75
Buy some condoms with it, so it looks like you're getting some. You'll probably never see them again anyway, so don't worry about it.
yeah... how do i explain myself to my parents when a bottle of lube comes through the post.

p.s. you sound like you're up for some fun. holla at man if you live in london

I'm afraid it seems you are not in the right place. TSR? Seriously?!
Reply 77
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX
I'm afraid it seems you are not in the right place. TSR? Seriously?!
true. i wouldn't mind boning a chick with 200mm thick glasses and acne dots all over her face though. wouldn't really be that much of a problem, just need something penetratable that doesn't belong to family or somalians.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 78
just buy it, i think you need a few lessons from Samantha Jones.
Reply 79
Original post by Cicerao
I bought two bottles from Superdrug 'cause they were buy one get one free. The woman looked at me a bit funny, but so?
lol to be fair she was probably thinking "SHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG"

Latest

Trending

Trending