The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morning boner
lol @ this guy trying so hard to sound cool.

Hey, I'm not the one worrying about shelling out money for a w***.
Just go and buy it ffs, no-one's going to give a ****. I buy my supplies at the tills all the time and no-one says anything.

The only time I've been embarrassed was when I was buying condoms, lube, face wipes and shampoo. I was the only person at the till, so no problem. Until my FLATMATE queued up right behind me and saw everything I was buying...she never mentioned anything to me about it though lol.

You ain't got anything to fear, most people will be too preoccupied with themselves to be worrying about you buying a **** aid.
Seriously, just buy it. No-one will find it amusing.
Reply 83
If you buy from Superdrug, make sure you use an NUS card for 10% off!
Reply 84
Original post by Obitchuary
Just go and buy it ffs, no-one's going to give a ****. I buy my supplies at the tills all the time and no-one says anything.

The only time I've been embarrassed was when I was buying condoms, lube, face wipes and shampoo. I was the only person at the till, so no problem. Until my FLATMATE queued up right behind me and saw everything I was buying...she never mentioned anything to me about it though lol.

You ain't got anything to fear, most people will be too preoccupied with themselves to be worrying about you buying a **** aid.
shiiiiiiiet boy you're ON IT.
buy it with a few other things
Reply 86
lol to be fair she was probably thinking !SHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Haha, why? This bitch was 50 or so, I'd assume she'd done 239849230483x more slagging. :P
Reply 87
true. i wouldn't mind boning a chick with 200mm thick glasses and acne dots all over her face though. wouldn't really be that much of a problem, just need something penetratable that doesn't belong to family or somalians.

You're almost as funny as that guy on facebook who comments on 10 girls photos a day saying "Hot" "Sexy" etc.

Then their facebook changes to "morning boner is in a relationship with <random 16 year old girl>"

Cue the hundred comments of "OMG love youuu babesx xxxxx" back and forwards then

2 days later:
"morning boner is single"

I can't be the only person with one of those types of people cropping up in my news feed.

Also no-one will care in the shop, unless you combine it with suspicious things. A girl buying a cucumber, condoms, lube, and a tub of icecream might get some second glances lol.
Reply 88
Original post by insoms
You're almost as funny as that guy on facebook who comments on 10 girls photos a day saying "Hot" "Sexy" etc.

Then their facebook changes to "morning boner is in a relationship with <random 16 year old girl>"

Cue the hundred comments of "OMG love youuu babesx xxxxx" back and forwards then

2 days later:

I can't be the only person with one of those types of people cropping up in my news feed.
such a crazy, far-fetched comparison, have you been smoking?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by insoms

2 days later:

Also no-one will care in the shop, unless you combine it with suspicious things. A girl buying a cucumber, condoms, lube, and a tub of icecream might get some second glances lol.

^This.
Original post by JoMo1
Man the hell up? Lube is generally for sex, not masturbation. No one is going to look at you and go "Wow, that guy appears to be having sex, what a freak", and they certainly won't go "Strawberry flavoured lube? Definitely going for a ****". At worst, you might get a very strange person thinking "Strawberry lube? He's off to suck himself off", but to be fair, he has more to worry about than you in that thought.

People masturbate, people have sex, some people used water-based lubricants to make the whole experience easier/more pleasurable.

:rofl:
Reply 91
Pleaaaaase buy a cucumber with it
I don't understand why people get embarrassed about buying these kind of things. If the item is sold in that shop why would anyone (especially the cashiers) pay the slightest bit of attention to someone buying it? "WTF where the **** did that come from? No one has ever purchased one of them before".

Your only gonna look like a **** buying it if you go straight to the correct aisle like a lube guided missile, try to hide it under other blatantly impulsive purchases and act all shifty when queueing and paying, while desperately avoiding eye contact. You're rightly gonna get laughed at.

By the way flavoured lube doesn't taste nice =/ IMO, anyway. It tastes like rat poison vaguely disguised with sweetness. And it smells really nasty. I always use non-flavoured, non-scented stuff and avoid licking.
Reply 93
Original post by UnashamedLiberal
Seriously, just buy it. No-one will find it amusing.

Unless someone from TSR is in superdrug tomorrow and sees a small nerdy man buying strawberry flavoured lube, and looking nervous about it. They approach saying: "Hey morning boner! Off to have a **** I see. Turns out TSR was wrong, someone did humiliate you for it"

either:
a) Massive TSR based win
or
b) Somebody who's never heard of TSR is never, ever going to masturbate again

Either way it's a great story.
Reply 94
Original post by JoMo1
Unless someone from TSR is in superdrug tomorrow and sees a small nerdy man buying strawberry flavoured lube, and looking nervous about it. They approach saying: "Hey morning boner! Off to have a **** I see. Turns out TSR was wrong, someone did humiliate you for it"

either:
a) Massive TSR based win
or
b) Somebody who's never heard of TSR is never, ever going to masturbate again

Either way it's a great story.

Lmao.
Reply 95
such a crazy, far-fetched comparison, have you been smoking?

Not really since you keep propositioning half the girls that have replied to this thread.
Original post by UnashamedLiberal
Talk to girls more.

lol @ this guy trying so hard to sound cool.

loooooooooooooooooool, op dissed u so badly thas the definition of owned son:rofl:
Why don't you try buying it online? There are plenty of places and then theres not the embarassing thing of buying it face to face with someone...
Bondara is a great place with lots of offers on...

x
Original post by lolwomen...
loooooooooooooooooool, op dissed u so badly thas the definition of owned son:rofl:

Nah, I've been dissed better. Or was that sarcasm? I can't tell.
Ask your friend to get you some? Some people don't get as embarassed. I'd buy anything lol!

Latest

Trending

Trending