The Student Room Group

Guys come in : Girls with Adam's Apple

Anon or delete, sorry
Hello all,

We all know that everyone has an adam's apple as that is the voice box which allows one to speak.
And we all know that Guys have much larger and more prominent adams apples than girls, who have really small ones that we can hardly see bulges on their necks or anything.

But if a girl has a relatively prominent adam's apple like:

Would that be a major turn off?
Or does that not matter at all

Views and comments?
PS none of the people in the above pictures are transgendered.
Reply 1
More important things to be looking at.
Reply 2
Doesn't really bother me and in the case of Anne Coulter it's the least of her problems.
It wouldn't have been a turn off until I watched The Crying Game...
Impartial. If you hadn't have pointed it out, I wouldn't have noticed. :dontknow:

That bottom girl is hot!
the first one might be a man lol. doubt its a turn off in normal girls since every human has one
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Manesh2468
every human has one

The difference is that the two sheets of thyroid cartilage that form the protrusion normally meet at an average angle of 90° in males, and 120° in females, so there is less cartilage protruding out in females.
Reply 7
Only if you make a fuss of it.
Original post by i.am.lost
The difference is that the two sheets of thyroid cartilage that form the protrusion normally meet at an average angle of 90° in males, and 120° in females, so there is less cartilage protruding out in females.

yup exactly what i meant :tongue: haha, thats pretty interesting though.
S'not important, like thingy said up there, there's a lot more to look at on a girl than her neck :P
Reply 10
Not important at all.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11
Never noticed it till you just mentioned it..
Reply 12
It looks weird to me, but I think it looks weird on guys too so this probably means nothing *shrugs*
Reply 13
punch her in the neck
Reply 14
I don't even like it on men.
Reply 15
I don't know why, but adam's apples make me cringe. I just hate the way they look and move!
Reply 16
That last picture makes me question the girls sex, but other than that it doesn't look too bad
Reply 17
Original post by i.am.lost

I was born biologically female and have one that shows. I don't understand why either.

Latest

Trending

Trending