The Student Room Group

Hardest GCSEs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by ConverseAddict
Ummm I think so. My geography teachers put off the coursework/ the trip for so long because there were so many people in the year doing geography and they had a problem figuring out how to get us all there -__-

Oh, okay. I think I done the same coursework as you because my class went on a field trip and done the coursework for it. But, 32 pages on it? My school done nowhere near that much :s-smilie:
Original post by Baddream
Oh, okay. I think I done the same coursework as you because my class went on a field trip and done the coursework for it. But, 32 pages on it? My school done nowhere near that much :s-smilie:

Haha, yeah I think I was a bit excessive in what I wrote, especially because I have tiny handwriting. Was your question for the coursework about how the environment differs between two different wards of a town? :biggrin:
Reply 182

Haha, yeah I think I was a bit excessive in what I wrote, especially because I have tiny handwriting. Was your question for the coursework about how the environment differs between two different wards of a town? :biggrin:

Oh, it might not have been the same! My question was "how do shopping centres affect traditional high streets?" or something like that. Did you get your grade back for it, though? :smile:
Yeah I think we had different questions. I got an A* for it...haha when I found out I got highest in the class I nearly started crying happy tears...I'm so sad -_- lool. Have you got your grade back for yours? :smile:
Reply 184
Definitely languages
Reply 185
Languages, Maths, Physics,
Reply 186
Everything was admittedly easy EXCEPT for the absolute SOUL CRUSHING of food technology....It was Horrific, id rather fight 10 people with sharpened sticks than relive the past 2 years. I pretty much fell into depression because of my teacher and the mass workload you have to bear. Too young. Plus we were subdued to a new ''regime'' of examination and coursework. It was equally as horrific, the fact coursework is only 60% even though you spend 3 hours a week for 2 years doing the coursework.
Reply 187
physics/music :smile:
Reply 188
Media studies >:P
Reply 189
Geography, because we only had about a month to go on the field trip to collect the data and to write up all 32 pages of the coursework -.-

we had a week and a half to do it and I did like 70 pages with the available 20 hours... stay in at lunch times and after school so I could use up all the time we had... I know I'm sad :smile:
depends, for me it would be art!
History for me
Possibly music, but it wasn't hard as such, I just didn't do well in it :smile:
Art gave me the most stressful few months of my entire life. Horrible, horrible subject.
Reply 193
English.
Reply 194
Depends on the individual.
if you enjoy and are good at a subject it's not gonna be hard so everyone's gonna have different subjects.

personally Art was a massive workload so i didn't enjoy it much. Music is horrible unless you already have musical knowledge (which i didn't). English Literature I just don't understand. And Biology just makes no sense to me.
Original post by BenH
Well there all COMPLETE piss
but i suppose english literature/latin?
(or old language spec)

Yup, I can see why you struggle with English. :tongue:
Latin. I believe it is recognised as one of the hardest subjects, and I personally think (along with the rest of my Latin class) that you should actually get two GCSEs from it, because you do a language paper and a literature paper like in English, poetry AND prose.
Additional Further Maths,

I dare all of you to take this,

Kind Regards,

D
Reply 199
OMG physics hands down! Urgh the equations!!! :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest