The Student Room Group

Funniest thing in exams...

Scroll to see replies

My funniest experience.

Sitting there casually doing my work, and I just look to my left and just see two invigilators getting of with each other.

Luckily for me, I had a front seat and finished my exam.

I then thought;
I shouldn't be erect
An invigilator yesterday thought my politics teacher was a student and went berserk at him 'Take a seat young man! How dare you defy the examination rules and regulations!' Before he scuttled away and mumbled under his voice that he was a teacher.
Original post by _Shmiley
No, but the girl had been sectioned for about 2 months before hand, then straight after the exam she got sent back..that was her 2nd exam in school, the rest she did in her hospital.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

that wasnt funny.....that was so sad...:frown:
poor girl....
Original post by zedeneye1
that wasnt funny.....that was so sad...:frown:
poor girl....

I didn't mean that bit was funny, I was telling the whole story before hand leading up to the final event...

Reply 264
The funniest thing I've had in a exam was at the end of a maths paper when the invidulator collected all our papers at the end and she tripped over a table and She let go o the papers,and they went flying everywhere! :tongue:

In my English lit exam, there was some guy doing his paper opposite me and randomly stopped, it drew my attention as he dropped his pen kind of loud on the table
he then sat there for 30 seconds and slowly, very very very slowly moved up bit by bit then he took in a deep breath, held it... few seconds later he slowly moved back down again

it was pretty obvious what he did, but all that tension - hilarious! :P
Once we were doing an english exam, I think it was SATs and after the papers were given out and just about to start the exam, a girl at the back decides to rip her paper lol sounded soo loud in the quiet hall.
When she was asked why she ripped it, she started crying and said I think it's gona be too hard, I know shakespeare he's hard.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830
Original post by I.LoveSyria.Aleppo
Once we were doing an english exam, I think it was SATs and after the papers were given out and just about to start the exam, a girl at the back decides to rip her paper lol sounded soo loud in the quiet hall.
When she was asked why she ripped it, she started crying and said I think it's gona be too hard, I know shakespeare he's hard.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830

Innuendoically :P?

:s-smilie: I wrongly used part of that word and made up a second half for it :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
An invigilator went to sit down on a chair during my maths test and went crashing to the ground as the chair gave way xD

Getting Rick Rolled right before the exam and mentally singing it the whole time :/

Reply 270
Original post by CoventryCity
My friend is fiddling around with his desk (fold up one) and it collapses on him, there was only 10 mins left so he just sat in his chair with the table collapsed on the floor for the remainder of the exam.

omg looooooooool

I'm guessing a lot of these are made up but nothing like that has ever happened in my exam. The only one time I can think of anything is an invigilator fixing the time of the clock on the wall in a classroom, putting it up, sitting down for it to come off the wall hook and smack him over the head.
Reply 272
Exploding pen-with indescribable reaction from the pen's owner.
A few years ago in a End of year exam, a boys phone went off VERY loudly. Wouldn't have been so funny if it wasn't for the ringtone...

"All right stop, Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention..."

That was a FUN day at school!
Crossing myself over 10 times sat at the desk waiting for the Span233 exam to start - I think that was funny/cringy for people to watch
a girl went to the toilet and one of the invidulator was on the toilet never locked the door. :lol:
Well when it was absolutely roasting a few weeks ago we all went to the exam in like shorts, t-shirts and dressed to try and keep cool because the exam hall is always so stuffy.

There was a young, pretty invigilator whom all the boys fancied and when they realised she was wearing a strapless maxi dress, there were quite a few nods of appreciation.

Half way through the exam, she's walking down the aisle and trips on a water bottle that had rolled into the middle of the floor. She bangs into a desk and the noise causes everyone to look up...just in time to see her step on the bottom of her maxi dress and try to be dignified and keep walking which resulted in the maxi dress falling down and leaving her pretty much standing in her underwear as it pooled around her feet.

The girls were in hysterics and the boys were all open mouthed!

Original post by Larry31
Our AS Biology paper started a question with an 18th Century folk song about farmers xD I actually chuckled out loud and looked around to see people either surpressing laughter or with that 'WTF!' face :biggrin:

was this OCR? I did OCR and I think there was something like this in the paper I sat, I can't quite remember
I was really in the zone of writing for english language- you know the last writing section.
And for the first time EVER my pen ran out, I was really irritated, and didn't want to ask for a pen and disrupt my flow
so I gave the pen a few hard shakes, and because I was clenching the pen so tightly- it snapped, ink was actually dripping on my desk.
So I just smeared it all over my blazer-tie-trousers (lucky my uniform was black) and I thought I got away with it, my hands were completely stained. But I glance up and all of the invigilators are staring at me- just staring! I just put my hand up and whispered "miss, I need a pen"
Let's just say there was a Will from the Inbetweeners moment in two of my GCSE exams... I felt sorry for those people

Quick Reply

Latest