The Student Room Group

Woodhouse College Q&A Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by nerdfighter28
haha, very good reasoning skills. LOL@ don't get fat :rofl:

Yep-- told you I'm stubborn :wink: Although, now I'm toying with the idea of taking Psychology rather than Physics :redface:

1. dnt get fat... fat girls are not sexy...
2. damn u now i wanna take a 5th one :frown: ima see how the first week goes n might throw in a 5th one...
3. n reasoning ofc, im taking maths + further maths :smile:

haha, okay, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Someone whose name starts with 'S' and likes poetry. If the way you type is anything like the way you speak; you should probably stand out :wink:

Yes Saif, she likes you bro, keep it going :wink:
Reply 381
Original post by Sufian_TRP
No you got me wrong. I never mind friends or students at school saying "Stay safe, saif". It sounds cool anyway.

lol thats kl then,
Original post by cjcc
Hey (Current Woodhouse student here), Don't worry about tomorrow - you'll be put in your forms groups and probably have an afternoon of icebreakers (Horribly awkward but you've got to start somewhere!), possibly an assembly and just get used to being in college. Dress code wise, there isn't one - just be yourself and casual. And yes, the ice cream rumour is true (here's hoping to a sunny day to enjoy it in), and really don't stress, everyone is new and you'll settle really quickly - before you know it you'll be thinking about uni (Don't even get me started on the pains of personal statement writing). If you've got any questions about college in general there'll be current students assisting with your form, and the council reps will be around too (Just look for us in the purple Woody Hoodies) :smile:

Oh, thank you so much for the information :biggrin:
Original post by N_young
1. dnt get fat... fat girls are not sexy...
2. damn u now i wanna take a 5th one :frown: ima see how the first week goes n might throw in a 5th one...
3. n reasoning ofc, im taking maths + further maths :smile:

1. I have seriously not laughed so much at one post on TSR. Ever. Okie, I will take note. Fat girls= not sexy. Are you sure you don't just want to get me a salad? :biggrin:

2. Yeah, I think that's a good idea. See how it's going with four, and then decide if you want to take a fifth. I'm doing it the other way around; see how it goes with five, and maybe drop it in the first couple of weeks.

3. mm, yes of course. I forgot we had a mathematician in our midst :wink:

Original post by N_young
Yes Saif, she likes you bro, keep it going :wink:

ahaha, what makes you say that?
Reply 384
1. I have seriously not laughed so much at one post on TSR. Ever. Okie, I will take note. Fat girls= not sexy. Are you sure you don't just want to get me a salad? :biggrin:

2. Yeah, I think that's a good idea. See how it's going with four, and then decide if you want to take a fifth. I'm doing it the other way around; see how it goes with five, and maybe drop it in the first couple of weeks.

3. mm, yes of course. I forgot we had a mathematician in our midst :wink:

ahaha, what makes you say that?

1. hmm a salad possibly, how about a low fat nutri bar :P
2. Yes yes you are special :P i think i can take 5 but i wanna have time to train etc
3. Yeah well :smile: thats me :biggrin:

You like poets :wink: ehh?
Original post by N_young
1. hmm a salad possibly, how about a low fat nutri bar :P
2. Yes yes you are special :P i think i can take 5 but i wanna have time to train etc
3. Yeah well :smile: thats me :biggrin:

You like poets :wink: ehh?

1. A nutri bar sounds perfect :smile: I only like the strawberry flavoured ones though.

2. Oh, no that's not what I meant. I just know that if I start off with four I'd be too lazy to go onto five :rolleyes:

Shut up. I prefer mathematicians :sexface:
Reply 386
1. A nutri bar sounds perfect :smile: I only like the strawberry flavoured ones though.

2. Oh, no that's not what I meant. I just know that if I start off with four I'd be too lazy to go onto five :rolleyes:

Shut up. I prefer mathematicians :sexface:

1. A nutri bar it is then :smile: i#ll make sure to get a LOW FAT one ehh? :P

2. Self motivating, i like that on girls :wink:

hmmm... I prefer slim girls :wink: you slim? :P
Original post by N_young
1. A nutri bar it is then :smile: i#ll make sure to get a LOW FAT one ehh? :P

2. Self motivating, i like that on girls :wink:

hmmm... I prefer slim girls :wink: you slim? :P

Y'know, I think you really do have a slight obsession with slim girls. And am I slim? You'll have to wait and see in September :wink:

Seriously though, what about personality?
Reply 388
Y'know, I think you really do have a slight obsession with slim girls. And am I slim? You'll have to wait and see in September :wink:

Im in the czech rep. atm, the girls here are just aamaaaaaazing! but no im not a totaly pathetic as""""" personality does matter, for me its 65% personality and 35% looks, but atm since there are so many amazing girls here my expectations have kinda shot up.

n lol, ur gonna have to wait till september babe :wink:, there is plenty of girls here :P
Original post by N_young
Im in the czech rep. atm, the girls here are just aamaaaaaazing! but no im not a totaly pathetic as""""" personality does matter, for me its 65% personality and 35% looks, but atm since there are so many amazing girls here my expectations have kinda shot up.

n lol, ur gonna have to wait till september babe :wink:, there is plenty of girls here :P

haha, well you enjoy the girls there and take advantage of it because you'll be in the UK soon with us less impressive girls :P Seriously though, why is it that foreign people tend to be more attractive, to me at least?
Half of North and North West London are put on the waiting list for Woodhouse!
Reply 391
Officially 400th POST :biggrin:DDDDDDDDDDD

n ur post can be taken in 2 ways, either u like me, since im a foreigner :smile:

or

(ur obvs gonna say u think the second one)
That ppl abroad are nicer than ppl in Birtain, n that is cause of food n genes n personal preference :smile:

Where u from again?
Reply 392
Original post by BeautifulArmour
Half of North and North West London are put on the waiting list for Woodhouse!

weird, are you?

n i got a direct offer... did u get an interview?
Original post by N_young

Original post by N_young
weird, are you?

n i got a direct offer... did u get an interview?

Haha I applied 3 years ago! I just remember the majority of my school and surrounding schools being on the waiting list.

I stayed at my school in the end :smile:. But I have heard many good things from the academic and social aspects of Woodhouse, good luck :smile:!
Reply 394
Original post by BeautifulArmour
Haha I applied 3 years ago! I just remember the majority of my school and surrounding schools being on the waiting list.

I stayed at my school in the end :smile:. But I have heard many good things from the academic and social aspects of Woodhouse, good luck :smile:!

Thankies, good luck to you too :smile: n yh Woodhouse seems pretty gd,

Original post by N_young

Talking of personality and slimness. There was something my religious teacher once said that really seemed very valid. When we were given the task of ranking various things, or factors which attract us to the girl each of us admire to be with; some thought that faithfulness, personality, intelligence, and confidence are really important when they choose their partner. So he said that "whether you like it or not, appearance is a crucial and the most important factor when deciding who you want to be with; since we are attracted to appearance first before the factors mentioned above, which comes after a period of time from the starter of the relationship. So Nadim is right with was he is obsessed with. Nevertheless, personality is important for the relation to last.
Original post by N_young
Officially 400th POST :biggrin:DDDDDDDDDDD

n ur post can be taken in 2 ways, either u like me, since im a foreigner :smile:

or

(ur obvs gonna say u think the second one)
That ppl abroad are nicer than ppl in Birtain, n that is cause of food n genes n personal preference :smile:

Where u from again?

You really are arrogant, aren't you? I can't like someone I don't know :rolleyes: So yeah, I'm going to have to go for the second one :wink:

I'm from Afghanistan originally :biggrin:
Reply 397
Original post by Sufian_TRP
Talking of personality and slimness. There was something my religious teacher once said that really seemed very valid. When we were given the task of ranking various things, or factors which attract us to the girl each of us admire to be with; some thought that faithfulness, personality, intelligence, and confidence are really important when they choose their partner. So he said that "whether you like it or not, appearance is a crucial and the most important factor when deciding who you want to be with; since we are attracted to appearance first before the factors mentioned above, which comes after a period of time from the starter of the relationship. So Nadim is right with was he is obsessed with. Nevertheless, personality is important for the relation to last.

Thanks for the backup bro :smile:
Reply 398
You really are arrogant, aren't you? I can't like someone I don't know :rolleyes: So yeah, I'm going to have to go for the second one :wink:

I'm from Afghanistan originally :biggrin:

Arrogant :redface: thanks! n u havnt even met me yet!

ahlan w sahlan fiki :smile:
haha, well you enjoy the girls there and take advantage of it because you'll be in the UK soon with us less impressive girls :P Seriously though, why is it that foreign people tend to be more attractive, to me at least?

I don't really think so. Although girls from the Czech Republic are awesome, I find that English are the prettiest of all. And you are beautiful, whether you like it or not, since "By means of beauty all beautiful things become beautiful" according to my aspirational figure Socrates. Well that is, in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending