The Student Room Group

HELP!!!I don’t know which sixth form to chose

My ideal school is supportive and can provide an excellent education.

I have applied and received offers from the following schools:

Woodhouse college
Camden school for girls
Fortismere
Central boys foundation
City and Islington college sixth form
St Marlybone
St Mary madglne
West London free school
The grey coat hospital

Please help. I appreciate any advice.
Original post by Frozenbush

Woodhouse college
Camden school for girls
Fortismere
Central boys foundation
St Marlybone
St Mary madglne
West London free school
The grey coat hospital

I dont know any of these schools but u should look at: prestige, best results, location, facilities and subjects u want to do and if u know ppl going to any , ask them about the school in person and even if u dont, if ur bale to attend open days etc, ull get some valuable insight itno the sixth form, u need to find one right for u...hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by Chickenunicorn17
I dont know any of these schools but u should look at: prestige, best results, location, facilities and subjects u want to do and if u know ppl going to any , ask them about the school in person and even if u dont, if ur bale to attend open days etc, ull get some valuable insight itno the sixth form, u need to find one right for u...hope this helps

Thanks for the advice :smile:
I’ll make sure to look into those things.
Reply 3
Hey!

I got an offer for woodhouse and Fortismere too. I already know about woodhouse but is Fortismere any good?

Thanks for the advice :smile:
I’ll make sure to look into those things.
I've also got an interview at city and Islington collage six form but idk if I'll go because id have to commute for 25 minutes and the train is expensive, does anyone know if its worth it?

Woodhouse college
Camden school for girls
Fortismere
Central boys foundation
St Marlybone
St Mary madglne
West London free school
The grey coat hospital

same here. I live all the way in shephards bush am im planning to come here this year

Woodhouse college
Camden school for girls
Fortismere
Central boys foundation
St Marlybone
St Mary madglne
West London free school
The grey coat hospital

I have the same problem haha I can't decide between St mary magledine and woodhouse
Reply 7
Original post by dolecka.2111
I have the same problem haha I can't decide between St mary magledine and woodhouse

WOODHOUSE!!! u are so lucky to get a place and is def worth it
Original post by m1sk1
WOODHOUSE!!! u are so lucky to get a place and is def worth it

Yess!! I ended up picking woodhouse and it's great the only downside is the 40min commute :frown:(
Reply 9
Yess!! I ended up picking woodhouse and it's great the only downside is the 40min commute :frown:(

OMG I realy want to go there!! It is about a 40 min commute for me as well but I have to take only one bus
Reply 10

How do you find woodhouse? Is the environment a good place for studying- or do students mostly focus on their social life e.g partying and stuff like that bc thats what ive heard and i have honestly havent got a problem with that as i know how to keep a balance between social and school life but like i am not sure

anyway what are your thoughts- any pros and cons? stuck between lae tottenham and woodhouse
Original post by m1sk1
How do you find woodhouse? Is the environment a good place for studying- or do students mostly focus on their social life e.g partying and stuff like that bc thats what ive heard and i have honestly havent got a problem with that as i know how to keep a balance between social and school life but like i am not sure

anyway what are your thoughts- any pros and cons? stuck between lae tottenham and woodhouse

Woodhouse is great theres lots of parties but everyone is rlly smart and works hard. Love it here wish i had more time!!
Original post by harlequindoll
Woodhouse is great theres lots of parties but everyone is rlly smart and works hard. Love it here wish i had more time!!

Hii if you don’t mind would you mind uploading a photo or giving an idea of what your timetable at Woodhouse looks like? Please and thank youuu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending