What is your pet's name?

Scroll to see replies

Dogs:
Barney and BooBoo

Cat:
Dani
Reply 781
Dexter!

Two tortoises. The small one is "Igloo", the large one is "O2". My youngest brother named them :rolleyes:
Reply 783
Original post by Rybee
Dexter!

Spoiler

He's beautiful :smile: Is he a corn snake?
Reply 784
My doggies are called Bella and Luna (Luni Dog).

My Kitties are called Alfie, Little Cat and Kofie

Love my little cuties
Doger is a lovely dude !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dog's called Trixie, purely because I was watching Fairly Odd Parents when I got her ha.
Reply 787
Original post by Aurora.
He's beautiful :smile: Is he a corn snake?

Yep! 18 months old. Love him, little cutie!
My cat is called Tom :redface:
Tom.jpeg
Not the most original name, I know! But he was called that when we got him and I think it's cute. He looks like a Tom!

My dog when I was around 11 was called Nell. Her original owner was told she was a boy when they first got her, and named her Nelson because she was born the year Nelson Mandela was released. But Nelson turned out to be a girl and hence became Nell! I like that story :smile:
And I had a ferret called Oddball :biggrin:
Reply 789
Original post by Rybee
Yep! 18 months old. Love him, little cutie!

Aww he's lovely :smile: I used to have a corn snake, they're beautiful :smile:
Reply 790
Three cats called Thandi, Guntas and Sukapara! :biggrin:
Reply 791
I had a cat named Haczyk or hook for short. I know weird but I have a reasin for it. He always used to curve the end of his tail into a hook and it looked really funny.(he played chess with me. Mastermind) hehe. And my second cat is called felek. He's black and white. I called him after a cat I used to be obsessed about in my little kids book. hehe
Reply 792
Original post by ⱴalentina
:biggrin:

i like how phoebe has a mustache
Reply 793
My dogs name is Herbert Bartholomew Ebenezer Marmaduke Thornton, obviously my family took the role of naming the dog very seriously

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 794
Original post by User628
My dogs name is Herbert Bartholomew Ebenezer Marmaduke Thornton, obviously my family took the role of naming the dog very seriously

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG! Your dog has long name alright!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have one little pet and we r called him 'Jourgy'
Original post by Denacio
i like how phoebe has a mustache

Me Too :smile:
A Jack Russell called Poppy... I don't know why I named her that, it's kinda wimpy and wish I hadn't of chose it now but it suits her. :P
Two goldfish called Dave and Kurt after two members of my favourite band.
We have 2 tortoises- Crusher Carragher and Speedy Gerrard.... needless to say my dad is a Liverpool fan.
Original post by daemonium
A Jack Russell called Poppy... I don't know why I named her that, it's kinda wimpy and wish I hadn't of chose it now but it suits her. :P
Two goldfish called Dave and Kurt after two members of my favourite band.

Kurt Cobain and Dave Grohl by any chance? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest