University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Oh and here are some more ducky ones for those of you that like ducks :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
the maths building one isn't of maths + stats, its of the department of computer science, maths is to the right of the photo and the manufacturing group one is on the left.
Ta da! It is now called "buildings" :biggrin:
Reply 4
Ha ha, when you look at the laundrette one, all you see is the van outside. we dont do our laundry in a van for all those people looking at warwick! Silly Hussy!!! :biggrin:

people looking at warwick should come. Defo!

:beer:
Reply 5
@ Whitefields, we have squirrels outside (no pics, u have to come and see them urself) and squirrel mail inside (no pics, u have to be a student to get that) :rolleyes: :cool: :biggrin: :wink:
Big_Mac
Ha ha, when you look at the laundrette one, all you see is the van outside. we dont do our laundry in a van for all those people looking at warwick! Silly Hussy!!! :biggrin:

people looking at warwick should come. Defo!

:beer:

Hehe I wasn't saying the van was the laundrette you fool! :p: That general area is where the laundrette is!
Reply 9
The vans probably warmer and cleaner than the laundrette anyway - warmer during the winter anyway... also you could move the van so its closer to you :tongue:
Reply 10
Linda put some awesome pics of claycroft up last year.. with cute ducks and everything hehe... Need to take more warwick photos I have hardly anything!
Reply 11
Has anyone got pics of their room that they are willing to show??
Nope, but I have a photo of big_mac in his room. Haha, I'm sure he won't mind me posting it! :p: It's only on my phone so not that good quality.

When I get back to Warwick in Jan I will take some of my room.

Oh... found one of my room with my friend in it! I'm sure she won't mind me putting the picture up either! :wink: :biggrin:

Oh and I'm in New Rootes if you are wondering.
Reply 13
Thanks bestdeceptions.

Especially interested in pics in Arthur Vicks, Jack Martin and Lakeside rooms.
Reply 14
Ok well these are a few pics of my arthur vick room last year :smile:
Reply 15
Oh, and the view lets not forget that!
But I'd like to add that I dont think you should choose your accomodation based on looks alone.
Reply 16
Michael Mourao
Here you go.

The "research building with a nice bridge" is the WMG I believe.
Jenn xx
Reply 17
I have a few pics of my room but it's Rootes. Someone else may be considering Rootes though so I'll chuck them up anyway :smile: Underneath the giant Cornish flag is a big pinboard (all the blue bit, basically goes from floor to ceiling and is really useful!) but they let you use blu-tack on the walls anyway.
Reply 18
yeah, the research building with the bridge is the WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group). Also Michael_Moraou's photos of maths+stats/cs is wrong, it should just be maths+stats :P
Ynox
yeah, the research building with the bridge is the WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group). Also Michael_Moraou's photos of maths+stats/cs is wrong, it should just be maths+stats :P

This is the label outside the building in my picture.

And about Compsci... I think u are able to see a tiny bit in the far left of the picture. Also I'm pretty sure that man with the briefcase is a compsci, so u ppl GET OFF MY BACK!

:cool:

Latest