The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Borrowing FIFA 12 off a mate of mine.

Anyone else noticed how the commentator say Cheik Tiotes name? He says, "Tiote Check" annoys the hell outta me, get it right man!

Shame already bought mine am yet t get a name and number mind.
Original post by Colonel.
Try and throw Perch in as well, just to sweeten the deal.

i'll second that!!

Has anyone heard any roomers about who we might be bidding on in January? Any more French players we can get?

I just hope we don't sell too many players and that someone locks Ashley away and steals his checkbook for January.
Original post by harrybithell196
i'll second that!!

Has anyone heard any roomers about who we might be bidding on in January? Any more French players we can get?

I just hope we don't sell too many players and that someone locks Ashley away and steals his checkbook for January.

Maiga; he's keen on us and we're keen on bringing him in I believe. He's not French he's Malian though.
Reply 985
i'll second that!!

That striker Mbagia or whoever has apparantly agreed terms. But he ****s off to the African Nations in Jan to.

DEFINATELY need a couple of players in by 1st jan. Even on loan to cover the loss of our African players.
Reply 986
Stoke away will be bloody difficult, I can easily see us losing 2-0/2-1
Reply 987
Original post by Chriswuk
Stoke away will be bloody difficult, I can easily see us losing 2-0/2-1

Lost 4-0 there last season and havn't beaten them in the premier league yet.
If the Bloody Mackem's can pull out a 4-0 victory, then we should be able to. They aren't clicking at all this season Stoke, and we're pretty much on fire. There is no reason for us not to win, unless Tiote is out.
Reply 989
Stoke is not an easy place to go and win, that's a fact.
Reply 990
Not confident at all ahead of Stoke.
Probably no Tiote, defence has been great this season but I can see Stoke winning very easily.
Be delighted if we can snaffle a point.
Reply 991
Original post by TM94
Not confident at all ahead of Stoke.
Probably no Tiote, defence has been great this season but I can see Stoke winning very easily.
Be delighted if we can snaffle a point.

Apparently Guthrie played well against Blackburn so maybe he can step up - Gonna need someone to replace Tiote during ACN anyway.
Reply 992
Well in Arsenal.

We can consolidate third place on Monday now. :borat:
1 point only needed on monday and i think we can do it.. Maybe if we play really defensively we can make it work and just run up on counter attack. We could get one point out of it, 3 possibly if we have Tiote back, but i don't want him coming on and still being slightly injured because it only takes one hard tackle for him to be out for a month or maybe more. We should be able to get one point from this!

Plus i'd like to say on another note that i'm really happy with Norwich for pulling those last two back to shut up Blackburn fans about our Carling Cup defeat.
Reply 994
1 point only needed on monday and i think we can do it.. Maybe if we play really defensively we can make it work and just run up on counter attack. We could get one point out of it, 3 possibly if we have Tiote back, but i don't want him coming on and still being slightly injured because it only takes one hard tackle for him to be out for a month or maybe more. We should be able to get one point from this!

Plus i'd like to say on another note that i'm really happy with Norwich for pulling those last two back to shut up Blackburn fans about our Carling Cup defeat.

Spurs/Liverpool & Arsenal are hot on our trail now. It's only a matter of time before they take over us. Having said that. If we finish 7th. I'll probalies have sex with myself alot of times.
Reply 995
Yeh, I'm convinced 7th is the best we can hope for. (Not that I'm complaining, 7th would be... :coma: )

Outside the top six though, being optimistic, I think we're as good as anybody. IMO only Everton and Stoke (and maybe Villa) would be likely to finish above us.
Jonas sounds well up for the match tonight on twitter.

I would happily take a point against Stoke it's gonna be very tough.

Won't be able to listen or watch tonight which is annoying :frown:

H'way the lads!
Reply 997

A year ago today... :moon:

This is where I saw it from :biggrin:

That's my arm lol
Krul; Simpson, Coloccini(c), S.Taylor, R.Taylor; Obertan, Cabaye, Guthrie, Gutierrez; Ba, Best.
Subs: Elliot, Santon, Perch, Gosling, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Sammy Ameobi.
This is our team to face Stoke tonight :smile: What do you think we can do?

Latest