The Student Room Group
Hatem off to Qatar apparently :frown:

Lasogga is going too choose between us, Hamburg and his parent club Hertha. Woo.
Original post by Twinport53
Hatem off to Qatar apparently :frown:

Lasogga is going too choose between us, Hamburg and his parent club Hertha. Woo.

I don't blame Hatem for wanting to leave Newcastle, he's not gonna get any game time and clearly won't get any shred of respect from management but to Qatar? :frown: oh Pardew what have you done to the poor lad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abbieastoria
I don't blame Hatem for wanting to leave Newcastle, he's not gonna get any game time and clearly won't get any shred of respect from management but to Qatar? :frown: oh Pardew what have you done to the poor lad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rumours that some Qatar club want him and Xavi from Barca. Poor Hatem.
I can die happy tomorrow. Shola has made a world cup game. </3
Original post by scriggy
Haha yeah I'm not a True Geordie fan like. He has some good one liners but you have to sit through 10 minutes of ****e to find them.

I've never been to Sunderland like, despite living my whole life in North Tyneside. No intention of changing that! Being in South Shields feels wrong enough for me. :tongue:

You're not missing much. I love Sunderland but in reality it's pretty crap but at least there has been some positives in the past few years like the concerts at the stadium and redevelopment in the city centre. Getting the metro through to Newcastle on derby day and the walk up from central station is an awesome experience :biggrin:

Ben Arfa going to the middle east isn't much different to Gyan a few years back. They both had the ability to do well in the Prem but decided to get fat and lazy and chase the money instead.
Reply 9986

USA are a bit wierd with there footballers... I remember when they proclaimed Darren Huckerby as an international superstar when he went to America to play :facepalm2:
Original post by Vintage
USA are a bit wierd with there footballers... I remember when they proclaimed Darren Huckerby as an international superstar when he went to America to play :facepalm2:

He's from that North East team of Nor Folk, and scored the greatest goal EVER, don't you know? :holmes: A true legend. Did I say a legend? Completely legendary.

They just like their hype.
In fairness, scoring one goal in the PL makes you one of the deadliest strikers on the planet by default. It's one more than 7 billion+ other people have scored. :colonhash:
Original post by Vintage

Remember Freddy Adu? Wasn't he supposed to be the best footballer in the world by now?
Original post by sr90
Remember Freddy Adu? Wasn't he supposed to be the best footballer in the world by now?

Am sure Pele absolutely loves Freddy Adu?

Nearly time for new thread guys, who's going to make it?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Nearly time for new thread guys, who's going to make it?

Vintage posted a week or so ago that it should be KingGoonIan because he's posted the most, and I'd go along with that. :yy:

Unless anyone else can put a good case forward... :tongue:
Ten thousandth post. :teeth:
Original post by scriggy
Didn't he kill a guy by running him over years ago too? All round ****.

Can't remember mate, I think when he was her he called El Hadjii Diouf a nasty racist name like :biggrin: So not like he doesn't have a history for it.
Original post by Twinport53
Can't remember mate, I think when he was her he called El Hadjii Diouf a nasty racist name like :biggrin: So not like he doesn't have a history for it.

He's not all bad though. :biggrin:
Original post by scriggy

He's not all bad though. :biggrin:

Loved that goal.

Shame Pardew would of had Emre on the bench because he doesn't like too tackle :frown:
Thread closed due to reaching 10,000 posts!

Well done Toon Army, we now must move onto another thread, when it's been created please quote me and I'll add a link to end of this thread :smile:

Latest