The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
I thought it said 6-8 weeks?

But anyway, mine took around 4 weeks. It could take any amount of time though!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Mine took a month and a week, so it was a bit late :wink: But I suppose that timescale is about right.
Reply 3
I was a month and a week, same as supercat. Start getting impatient after 5-6 weeks :p:
Reply 4
Ah cool,thanks people.I only sent it a week ago,lol...I haven't even got my welcome letter yet,but I got an email from one of my unis and it's made me really impatient!
Reply 5
Mine took a month and a week as well.
Reply 6
I am a bit concerned. My form was processed on the 28th September and I have still not heard from Exeter. I thought it was only Univeristies like Durham that were this slow. The course I have applied for is the MMath course.
Reply 7
Don't worry about it, you may not even hear right up until march! one of my friends did not hear from the university until about a week before the deadline to submit your firm/insurance choices! So although he was getting worried, he got the answer he wanted from the university! now hes enjoying it loads there.

Most of my offers came after january/february --- and i applied to ucas in october.

Start getting worried when the deadline to submit firm/insurance choices comes in March! :smile:
Mine took about 4 weeks back when I applied, but I know of people who got offers as late as march.

Latest

Trending

Trending