The Student Room Group

DWP EO work coach Kent 602 campaign September 2023

Hello,
Wondering if anyone who applied and interviewed for this role has heard anything as yet? It’s been a long time waiting….

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nothing yet. Status states, Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome. This message changed to , Your application is being reviewed then I received a professional offer for another position.
Reply 2
Thank you for your reply. I completed the interview on the 9th of October, and my status changed to the 'you should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome' message last week. I have not had a further update - this may mean I have been unsuccessful. Like you, I have received another job offer, but am really interested in the work coach role. I hope they update soon, I did email them, but have not had a response as yet.
Reply 3
Original post by mmBilbo23
Thank you for your reply. I completed the interview on the 9th of October, and my status changed to the 'you should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome' message last week. I have not had a further update - this may mean I have been unsuccessful. Like you, I have received another job offer, but am really interested in the work coach role. I hope they update soon, I did email them, but have not had a response as yet.

I believe there is still time as my job application 586 status changed Today,
From-
"Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome."
To:
"Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed."
Therefore job application 602 results maybe another (2) weeks or so from now.
Stay encouraged this process is quite slower than most job application timelines.
Reply 4
Has anybody received pre recorded interview results yet or had an offer for Kent? My status hasn’t changed in weeks, interview wasn’t great but would just be nice to know if successful or not.
Reply 5
Nope, not yet. Coming up for 7 weeks for me. I have emailed and phoned and requested a callback, but not had a response.
Reply 6
I spoke to them via chat - they can't confirm a timeframe.
Reply 7
My status for 602 changed this morning to “application being reviewed”, has anyone else had an update?? I hope it’s positive 😭
Original post by jay2408
My status for 602 changed this morning to “application being reviewed”, has anyone else had an update?? I hope it’s positive 😭

How many weeks did it take to get that status change?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by extended-pink
How many weeks did it take to get that stays change?

I did my PRVI on the 10th, then the status changed about 4 weeks later to the “You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome” message. Today it just updated again, so I think about 3 weeks! When did you have your interview?
Reply 10
Mine also changed this morning to "being reviewed"
A theory from another thread was that this means you've passed the interview so will get an offer or go on the reserve list. Could be totally wrong though.
Reply 11
Mine has changed also - fingers crossed!
Reply 12
Original post by jay2408

Mine says the same. Just awaiting PEC for another offer to be completed. Good luck
Reply 13
Original post by HappiDaz
Mine says the same. Just awaiting PEC for another offer to be completed. Good luck

Mines changed too- did interview on 9/10 fingers crossed we hear soon
Reply 14
No news for me. Anyone else?
Reply 15
Had an update! Check your emails!
Reply 16
DWP 602 Results- I received a provisional offer Kent -PRI score 34!
Reply 17
DWP 602 Results- Kent
I received a provisional offer -PRI score 34!
Reply 18
Original post by HappiDaz
DWP 602 Results- I received a provisional offer Kent -PRI score 34!

Thank you for completing your Pre Recorded Video Interview (PRVI). Congratulations, we are delighted to confirm that you have passed the PRVI stage.

Please see below feedback and score following your Pre-Recorded Video Interview:

Behaviour: Communicating & Influencing
Question 1: 6
Question 2: 6
Behaviour: Managing a Quality Service
Question 3: 6
Question 4: 5
Behaviour: Making Effective Decisions
Question 5: 6
Question 6: 5
Score: 34
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 19
Wow! Well done - that is a super score - you should be so proud. I got 30 - a five in everything. I am now trying to figure out how to upload my passport pic 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending