The Student Room Group

Dwp eo work coach role

Hi,

Has anyone heard back from 551 - South London EO Work Coach role yet?

Scroll to see replies

Not yet but I biwvw there will be at least other 2 weeks
Reply 2
Okay thanks.
Apparently you will need to keep an eye when the following message "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome" will be replaced with the following one "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome" - Then it will be matter of days depending on how well you have done. Apparently 24 is the minimum to pass so let's say you have 30... you will hear sooner than others with a provisional offer.
Reply 4
Oh okay, Yh my ones currently at "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome", kind of nervous of what the outcome will be.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Riz_123
Oh okay, Yh my ones currently at "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome", kind of nervous of what the outcome will be.

Results are out for other counties and I believe south of London was the last one... Did u hear back for your score for the test? I didn't and it's not on the portal
Reply 6
Nope, I didn't either lol, but hopefully we hear back sometime this week or next week.
Reply 7
I guess it is a waiting game. Stay encouraged.
Reply 8
Original post by Mamaklaudja
Apparently you will need to keep an eye when the following message "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome" will be replaced with the following one "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome" - Then it will be matter of days depending on how well you have done. Apparently 24 is the minimum to pass so let's say you have 30... you will hear sooner than others with a provisional offer.

Thanks, appreciate that, I will look out for it!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Riz_123
Hi,

Has anyone heard back from 551 - South London EO Work Coach role yet?

I applied for south London EO work coach as well my interview was on the 24th of July,No progress yet,
Reply 10
My interview was on July 26th. portal status, "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome."
Original post by shar2023
I applied for south London EO work coach as well my interview was on the 24th of July,No progress yet,
Reply 11
What is your status on the portal? Has it changed?
Reply 12
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.
Reply 13
We should receive an update within a week or two at the most. I would suspect.
Reply 14
Update: My portal status changed today.
“Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”
Offers maybe sent to applicants this week.
Original post by HappiDaz
“Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”
Offers may be sent to applicants this week.

I would be very surprised. I had that status for about 2 weeks for Hampshire before it changed again to the definitive one, which is "Thank you very much for completing your interview, we are reviewing your application" and I received a provisional offer 2 working days later
Reply 16
I would be very surprised. I had that status for about 2 weeks for Hampshire before it changed again to the definitive one, which is "Thank you very much for completing your interview, we are reviewing your application" and I received a provisional offer 2 working days later

I also had the exact timeline, but for a different location. Will take another week or two I'd say.
Reply 17

Was this for the South London area?
Reply 18
I would be very surprised. I had that status for about 2 weeks for Hampshire before it changed again to the definitive one, which is "Thank you very much for completing your interview, we are reviewing your application" and I received a provisional offer 2 working

Immediately upon completing interview message was below:
3 weeks later message changed to:
I seams to be a slightly different order from your experience.
Reply 19
Immediately upon completing interview message was below:
3 weeks later message changed to:
I seams to be a slightly different order from your experience.

Sorry to was reversed I do not wish to confuse anyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending