The Student Room Group

KPMG Graduate Applications 2024

Have KPMG Graduate Applications 2024 closed?

Scroll to see replies

hi anyone did delivering outcomes?
Original post by The TPR
Yes

How was it? What kind of questions did they ask and was it only 4 video and 2 case study questions?
Reply 4
Has anyone received a date for the virtual launch pad?
nope!
Reply 6
They have taken out the word virtual from the launch pad, does that mean it's gonna be an in-person launch pad this year?
Original post by The TPR
Yes

How was it? What kind of questions were they asking, and was it 4 video questions and 2 case study questions?
Reply 8
Original post by anusha14ohri
hi anyone did delivering outcomes?

I did. roughly the same as the last year. I found a discord group https://discord.gg/fjAMAWQWCU that shares many key information there. Might be helpful
Is anyone still waiting to be progressed to Delivering Outcomes after successfully completing Transforming Small Businesses? Or been progressed recently after getting the email that "there are a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process"
Original post by swiss_ferret
Is anyone still waiting to be progressed to Delivering Outcomes after successfully completing Transforming Small Businesses? Or been progressed recently after getting the email that "there are a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process"

Yes I got the same reply
Reply 11
Original post by anusha14ohri
Yes I got the same reply

Could you tell me what service/location you applied for and if there's been an update or still on hold?
Is anyone currently on hold after successfully completing the delivering outcomes assessment? It has been a month and I was wondering when will I receive the invite for launch pad?
Is anyone in here been accepted for the Audit insight programme?
Reply 14
Ive recently completed the transforming businessess part and ive received a mail asking for my academics. What does this mean? Anyone have the same reply?
Yeah I got this, so just had to send over my degree transcripts etc, then I got an email with a link to the next stage :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by cdorricott84
Yeah I got this, so just had to send over my degree transcripts etc, then I got an email with a link to the next stage :smile:

How long after you sent it did you get the mail?
Reply 17
Original post by leedsgrad2002
Have KPMG Graduate Applications 2024 closed?
anyone from the brum office that has an apprenticeship offer from kpmg.reply on this forum https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7448437
Reply 18
Original post by swiss_ferret

I got the same thing, what was the outcome in your case?
Original post by cdorricott84

Hi, I phoned them about my grades (was waiting on some old a level certificate) and they said it didn’t matter and just pushed my application to the next stage. But I haven’t got a link or anything, this was in Jan. What’s the next link regarding, another assessment?

Quick Reply

Latest