The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol 2012 applicants !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by hannahdlc
Thank youu! But don't worry, I've not seen any straight Spanish offers yet, so I think they work through it by specific languages. I was stressing when everyone was getting offers, but then I realised there were no French or Spanish ones, they were mostly German. I'm sure yours will come!

I hope sooo!! I'm so nervous about it..
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 581
Original post by mcbarker1
Yeah i'm applying for law! I'm not going to get in though with people like you applying with those grades!:frown: good luck! :smile:

Aah, no I'm sure you will do well!

Thank you, good luck too :biggrin:
Reply 582
Got an offer for Civil Engineering yesterday :biggrin:
Original post by bjaman
Got an offer for Civil Engineering yesterday :biggrin:

Congrats! What's the offer?
Reply 584
Original post by winkeysmiley
Congrats! What's the offer?

A*AA with the A* in Maths or Physics :smile:
Reply 585
Still nothing from Bristol :frown:, nor from any of my universities! Even my Insurance choice!

UCAS is great, but damn depressing...
Reply 586
Ahhh come on Bristol! >.<
Original post by wren94
Ahhh come on Bristol! >.<
Interview on Wednesday!
Reply 588
Original post by fluteflute
Interview on Wednesday!

:O best of luck!!!! :smile: I have heard naff all since the Bristol VIP email >.< very nervous >.<
Reply 589
Got an offer for Geology with a Year Abroad, BB haha :smile: anyone else at the visit day on the 16th?
Original post by wren94
:O best of luck!!!! :smile: I have heard naff all since the Bristol VIP email >.< very nervous >.<
Thank you :biggrin: Good luck with your application too! (do they interview/audition for music?)

Original post by css-
Got an offer for Geology with a Year Abroad, BB haha :smile: anyone else at the visit day on the 16th?
They give geology offers before you go on the visit day? :biggrin:
Reply 592
Thank you :biggrin: Good luck with your application too! (do they interview/audition for music?)

Thank you!! Been 23 days since acknowledgment now (not that I'm counting or anything...) >.< and not normally, no, unless they're not sure about something on your application/your application in general and want to see if they feel they can give you a place I think (:
Reply 593
They give geology offers before you go on the visit day? :biggrin:

Yep! Got it about a week or so ago now, no interviews or anything :smile:
Original post by wren94
Thank you!! Been 23 days since acknowledgment now (not that I'm counting or anything...) &gt;.&lt; and not normally, no, unless they're not sure about something on your application/your application in general and want to see if they feel they can give you a place I think (:
Ah okay :smile: I'm not sure why all of my choices interview for CS... it's a bit random!

Hehe, 23 days is nothing... months to go yet :tongue:
Reply 595
Ah okay :smile: I'm not sure why all of my choices interview for CS... it's a bit random!

Hehe, 23 days is nothing... months to go yet :tongue:

Two of my choices stated they audition/interview for music which seems bizarre too!

Haha, I know, AHHH! :L I'm normally quite a patient person but UCAS is proving to be an exception :P
Reply 596
Original post by css-

Congratulations!! (:
Original post by wren94
Two of my choices stated they audition/interview for music which seems bizarre too!

Haha, I know, AHHH! :L I'm normally quite a patient person but UCAS is proving to be an exception :P
To my mind, it makes sense for music, seeing as it's got a performance aspect.

Yeah. I'm glad to be going to Bristol... at least one of my choices has expressed some interest in me!
Reply 598
Original post by wren94
Congratulations!! (:

Thank you!
Reply 599
To my mind, it makes sense for music, seeing as it's got a performance aspect.

Yeah. I'm glad to be going to Bristol... at least one of my choices has expressed some interest in me!

Same, I was expecting everywhere to interview/audition!! :L

N'aww well well done! I'm sure you'll do really well! :biggrin: it is a nice feeling hearing back from some places I must admit, I kind of think, well if some places liked my application then hopefully the others will too! (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending