The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol 2012 applicants !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Izalte
Hey! Check your emails, I just got mine for my open day :smile:

Yes I got mine as well :biggrin: I think i'll go for the earlier date - I can't wait!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1581
Got my offer for archaeology! anybody else doing it??
Didn't get into UCL :/ So I'll be firming Bristol :smile:
Original post by Jjsom94
Got my offer for archaeology! anybody else doing it??

ive applied for it but heard nothing back...i have got an interview for the 13th tho. not sure wat course its for tho coz ive applied for two at bristol
Original post by punctuation

:hugs: Sorry to hear that! Bristol looks great for psychology though! And it's a lovely city :yep:
Reply 1585
JUST GOT AN OFFER LAW M100 AAB!!!!!! sooooo exciteddd!!! putting bristol as my first choice!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 1586
Original post by godsangel

Original post by godsangel
ive applied for it but heard nothing back...i have got an interview for the 13th tho. not sure wat course its for tho coz ive applied for two at bristol

i applied for the v400 archaeology course and got my offer through yesterday but have not had to do with an interview! which course code(s) have you applied for?
Reply 1587
Hey, I also got an unconditional offer for English and I am also trying to decide between Bristol and York!! I have no idea which one I'm going to choose! I do know quite a bit about York because I live quite close to it, but I've never been to Bristol or heard much about it, so if anyone knows what its like (specifically for English) and what the city is like, I'd appreciate the info! York is a collegiate university, with 8 colleges, and you live in your college for the first year of university. It's consistently in the top 10 universities in the UK and has a very good reputation for English. Sadly, York is quite a small city so it does have a risk of being quite quiet nightlife-wise. Step up though, York students, and tell me I'm wrong! That is the only reason why I'm not sure about York.

Original post by Ollie_8
hey everyone :smile: unconditional for English with A*AA..thinking either Bristol or York. Does anyone happen to know when the visit days for students who already have offers are going to be...? I rang them earlier this week and they said the English department definitely offers them and info will be being sent soon..
Original post by punctuation

UCL's Lecture theatres were like dungeons anyway :P Will be in the same lectures as you (for psyc part anyway) next year, providing we get the grades, :biggrin:
Original post by Lovefoxxx_93
Hi, I've applied for the exact same languages as you! :smile:

And I haven't heard anything either but I only applied at the end of November.

Good luck!

Oh wicked! May I compliment you on such an excellent choice. More and more people are getting them now so hopefully we will be soon! Just those damn russians and spaniards being so slow.

I see you alreayd have two offers so that's wicked!! Im still waiting on Bristol and St Andrews !! eek
Original post by sweet77
any modern languages students still waiting to hear?

memememe! What languages have you applied for? I'm being soooo impatient :colondollar:
Reply 1591
Original post by nadeen94
JUST GOT AN OFFER LAW M100 AAB!!!!!! sooooo exciteddd!!! putting bristol as my first choice!!!! :biggrin:

omgggg well done :biggrin:

I knew you would! I am so happy for you! xxx
Reply 1592
Original post by Chambo
Got a bristol offer of aaa for m100 law!!!!!!!!!!

congrats :biggrin: !
Reply 1593
Anyone going to a law open day? :biggrin: If so, which day?
Reply 1594
Original post by Olive12

Original post by Olive12
omgggg well done :biggrin:

I knew you would! I am so happy for you! xxx

Thnxx alottt :biggrin: congrats u 2!! :smile: :smile: cant wait to meet u there hopefully :biggrin: !!
Original post by naanbread95
going to apply for civil engineering! anyone else thinking of applying? :biggrin:

2013? 2012 entry`s over and done with mate
Original post by Jackkkkk
UCL's Lecture theatres were like dungeons anyway :P Will be in the same lectures as you (for psyc part anyway) next year, providing we get the grades, :biggrin:

Yay! I'm genuinely looking forward to it. It's not next year... It's THIS October! :biggrin:

Which accom are you thinking of?
Reply 1597
Original post by nadeen94
Thnxx alottt :biggrin: congrats u 2!! :smile: :smile: cant wait to meet u there hopefully :biggrin: !!

woo! yeah hopefully :biggrin:
Original post by Jjsom94
i applied for the v400 archaeology course and got my offer through yesterday but have not had to do with an interview! which course code(s) have you applied for?

Ive applied for V400, V110 and VV14. Im a mature student on an access course tho so i think thats why I am being interviewed
YAY!! Got my offer for Law M100 today :biggrin: gonna firm it i think :biggrin: YAYYYYYYYYYY!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending