The Student Room Group

what do you guys/girls think of white jeans?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Its possible to pull it off as long as they are not skinny jeans but I'd rather leave them for slightly older generation. Although they could look pretty badass...

VERY 80s.
Skinny white jeans - awesome on girls. Never ever ever on guys. Unless you want to do the equivalent of wearing a sign telling everyone you're a raging homo. Which is fine if you do want to, but maybe not so great unintentionally.
Reply 43
Original post by Michael5318008
Have you seen the film 'Youth In Revolt?'. Since seeing it, Francois is everything I expect from somebody wearing white jeans.

they certainly added to Francois' character
Original post by marco_j11
they certainly added to Francois' character

I thought he was a complete legend :smile:
Look awful on most people. There are a few who can carry the look with white jeans. Pippa Middleton perhaps.
On men they look a bit gay, on women, only for about three weeks of the month if you catch my drift.
If you can pull it off go for it.
Reply 48
just makes me think of boybands.
i am of the opinion that it looks good on both gender provided they are of very slim build. i can't really explain why, but i think white looks particularly good on slender folk, and not so much on anybody of medium or larger build.....:/
Reply 50
American made, Levi's 505 straight-leg jeans in white are the best pair of jean on the planet, bar none. They come in a variety of colours, last forever, and fit lie a glove. Probably the most comfortable and sexy article of clothing a person can wear.
Reply 51
Hey Honest Bob! I like Levi 505s... but never white! In fact I probably prefer FC jeans- particularly the King Crimson variety shown here. http://www.frenchconnection.com/product/Man+Collections+Jeans/54CZC/King+Crimson+Slim+Fit+Jeans.htm But no no, never in white! I did like the expression someone used above "raging Homo".. it's a long time since I've heard that expression (which of course I neither condemn nor condone!)
They can look good on some women. But very few men can pull them off. I find the guys who can pull them off look fantastic in them, but they are few and far between.

Quick Reply

Latest