The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Redemption
Sure, okay. Well I think my original post was obviously a speculation enough, but I'll put the reasoning in spoiler tags.

Spoiler

Thank you for complying, but I must insist you use spoilers in your first post. I agree that it is very obviously speculation, but a rule is a rule and it's there for a reason... so do it because everyone has to do it :wink:. It'll take you, like, one minute at the most.

As for your speculation...

Spoiler

Reply 3981
sparkly_woo
Good morning all. Such a cheerful thread this morning

1 day to go!

Kates special countdown.. 6 days to go!

yay, my own countdown :girl:
Demon_AS
Thank you for complying, but I must insist you use spoilers in your first post. I agree that it is very obviously speculation, but a rule is a rule and it's there for a reason... so do it because everyone has to do it :wink:. It'll take you, like, one minute at the most.

As for your speculation...

Spoiler

Sorry :-(.

Is it because I'm in the US that I'm on the latest series?
Okay quick question there is only two eps left in this season yes!!??
There's 5 episodes left.

Redemption

Most of us manage to watch the latest episodes but some people are behind and others don't want to read spoilers because it ruins the surprise :tongue:
Reply 3985
Redemption

Not really, because most of the keen fans here in the UK/this soc are only one day behind you.

It's for those people who don't have access to the episodes like we do and thus have to wait for season to hit the UK shores... which it hasn't, yet. We (the members) decided long ago that ANY form of spoiling was a big no - no one likes to accidentally ruin the show for others or themselves.

So, it was decided - probably by me - that any discussion or speculation that even vaguely involved the current episodes should be placed in spoilers/expand tags so people have a choice to read them.

Thank you for conforming to the rule... it's practically the only one we have in the soc lol, and I don't want you to think that I'm some sort of power-crazy person :p:.

Happy Housing :wink:.
So anyway. I just paused episode 20 to come in and say something.

Spoiler

And a further speculation.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 3988
Argh, I hate facebook. I'm a fan of House on there and since Fox update it and it shows up on stories, their story was something which might have spoiled the episode for me before I've seen it. :shifty:
It's Today!

:party: :woo: :ymca:

Kates special countdown: 5 days to go! :yep:
Reply 3990
Wow... powerful episode.
Reply 3991

Spoiler

None of my usual links seem to work anymore, could someone please PM me their link- I can't wait to watch this episode!

Spoiler

Reply 3994

Spoiler

I'm dying to read all these spoilers but I can't watch until tonight :frown:

Spoiler

Demon_AS
Wow... powerful episode.

Wow, Demon's watched a new epi before me :o: *ashamed*
CCJ
Argh, I hate facebook. I'm a fan of House on there and since Fox update it and it shows up on stories, their story was something which might have spoiled the episode for me before I've seen it. :shifty:

THIS IS WHAT IT DID FOR ME.

/rant
Reply 3999
RE: Episode 5.20 - Simple Explanation

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest