The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
^^ thanks repped u

and i did search for it i just couldnt find it :redface:
meh i found the links to jump a bit...so im torrenting them from mininova...episode 11 is on there for anyone who cant find it...
Reply 582
yah just got on thesprawl.se and you can find all the torrents to most tvshows...
Reply 583
Woo, House! Never watched it, but woo!
Reply 584
Lol, if you'd like to, hop on over to here - go to TV Shows then House. Hugh Laurie plays an american doctor - and he's sarcastic as hell. Really funny. You should try it :biggrin:
Reply 585
Patient with insomnia has rectal bleeding. Chase, Cameron and Foreman walk into the room to talk to Dr House:

Cameron: We have rectal bleeding!
House: What, all of you!?

LOL :toofunny:
Reply 586
:rofl: Classic.

House: What makes a patient drool... Chase! Were you wearing your short-shorts?

:rofl:
Reply 587
LOL
I need s3 episode 14 anyone know where I can download it?
Reply 588
sim90
Patient with insomnia has rectal bleeding. Chase, Cameron and Foreman walk into the room to talk to Dr House:

Cameron: We have rectal bleeding!
House: What, all of you!?

LOL :toofunny:

:toofunny: It's as good as when Wilson points out that his leg pain got worse since he pushed Stacy out of his life, so he hits Wilson with his cane and says "Aww, you miss Stacy too?"

:toofunny:
Reply 589
Lol yeah, that was an awesome episode. Also, when Wilson moves in with House, and gets fed up with House's pranks, and when House's cane break he says "Ooooh... it looks like someone filed half-way through your cane while you were sleeping :rolleyes:"
sim90
LOL
I need s3 episode 14 anyone know where I can download it?

It's on alluc.org...

Demon_AS
Lol yeah, that was an awesome episode. Also, when Wilson moves in with House, and gets fed up with House's pranks, and when House's cane break he says "Ooooh... it looks like someone filed half-way through your cane while you were sleeping "

That was a cracking episode, I loved it when he fell through his cane! After House put Wilson's hand in a bowl of water while he was sleeping on the couch! Lmao.
Reply 591
Mmmm House :love:
Reply 592
That is one nice userpic :biggrin:

Hah, for some reason seeing it reminded me of that episode where he gets fed up with clinic duty and has that rant in front of all the patients and he says something like "And if any you are particularly annoying, you may see me reach for these *shakes bottle of Vicodin*. It's Vicodin - you can't have any, they're mine! And no, I don't have a pain management problem, I have a pain problem." :rofl:
Reply 593
Dr. Robert Chase: In pre-med, I had a professor who...
Dr. Gregory House: - touched you in the naughty place?

*giggles*
Reply 594
Hah! I watched that episode on DVD just last night :biggrin:

House: Is that your British, stiff upper-lipped way of saying [something]? :rolleyes:

Chase: I'm Australian :mad:

House: You put the Queen on your money - you're British! :wink:
Reply 595
House: Candy canes? Are you mocking me?

:biggrin:
Reply 596
:rofl: Yes, good one.

House: Cameron... I love you.

Cameron: :eek:

House: *Swabs her mouth for sample for HIV test*
Reply 597
Dr. House: [to the crowd in the walk-in clinic's waiting area] Hello, sick people and their loved ones! In the interest of saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chitchat later, I'm Doctor Gregory House; you can call me "Greg." I'm one of three doctors staffing this clinic this morning.
Dr. Cuddy: Short, sweet, grab a file.
Dr. House: This ray of sunshine is Doctor Lisa Cuddy. Doctor Cuddy runs this whole hospital, so unfortunately she's much too busy to deal with you. I am a BORED...certified diagnostician with a double specialty in infectious disease and nephrology. I am also the only doctor currently employed at this clinic who is forced to be here against his will.
[House turns to face Dr. Cuddy.]
Dr. House: That is true, isn't it?
[He turns back to the crowd.]
Dr. House: But not to worry, because for most of you, this job could be done by a monkey with a bottle of Motrin. Speaking of which, if you're particularly annoying, you may see me reach for this: this is Vicodin. It's mine. You can't have any. And no, I do not have a pain management problem, I have a pain problem. But who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm too stoned to tell. So, who wants me? [nobody moves] And who would rather wait for one of the other two guys?
[Everybody raises their hands.]
Dr. House: Okay. Well, I'll be in Exam Room One if you change your mind.

Always makes me laugh!
Reply 598
Yeah, me too:biggrin: That was the first thing I posted earlier :wink:

Dr. Eric Foreman: I think your argument is specious.
Dr. Gregory House: I think your tie is ugly.

Classic!

Dr. Gregory House: [in Cuddy's office with Foreman] Hey! He knows more homeless people than any of us!
[to Foreman]
Dr. Gregory House: Go check out the hood, Dawg :cool:
Reply 599
Dr. House: [knocking on Wilson's office door] I know you're in there! I can hear you caring!

Quick Reply

Latest