The Student Room Group

What's the latest date that January Exams go on to?

It's just... I'm kinda desperate to go to New York in January because my favourite actor's gonna be on Broadway for the first 3 weeks of January. But I'll have A2 exams on then... so will they have finished before the 20th?! My AS ones did... not sure about A2 though. :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by kayyyy_x
It's just... I'm kinda desperate to go to New York in January because my favourite actor's gonna be on Broadway for the first 3 weeks of January. But I'll have A2 exams on then... so will they have finished before the 20th?! My AS ones did... not sure about A2 though. :frown:

you can check here:
http://www.modernisationonline.org.uk/comptimetable/
Original post by kayyyy_x

Last year mine were between the 14th January and the 1st February - you'd be best off to check on the exam board's timetables online, to find out exactly when the ones for your subjects are.

It's likely they won't finish before the 20th - A2 exams are usually later than AS exams.
Well i know that FP1 exam is on 30th Jan. You might like to check from the above link

Quick Reply

Latest