The Student Room Group

You helped me stop a potential riot in Glasgow.

EDIT: The guy's been arrested :yy:

Hi.

LOADS OF PROFANITIES ETC IN THE FOLLOWING LINK. Be warned.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/130563777036396/

The people commenting on this group are giving it all the "Aw it's obviously a joke ****sake", but there are so many people who will get wind of this and take it seriously.

Please, please, please report this group to Facebook, the link is at the very bottom of the page. Report it for a "credible threat of violence" and I'll be eternally grateful to you.

I'm not sure of the chances of anything coming of this, but I don't want to risk it.

Thanks for your time.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Done. Hope it helps :smile:
Done. Good spot.
Done, my hatred of chavs has increased tenfold over this incident.
Done.
I helped you out too :yep:
Reply 6
I like all of you very very much.
Reply 7
Is there a way to bring it to the attention of the police? Give them a heads up...?
Reply 8
I don't have a facebook :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Done.
Done. People shouldn't joke about this in that way :frown:
Original post by C274
Hi.

The people commenting on this group are giving it all the "Aw it's obviously a joke ****sake", but there are so many people who will get wind of this and take it seriously.

Please, please, please report this group to Facebook, the link is at the very bottom of the page. Report it for a "credible threat of violence" and I'll be eternally grateful to you.

I'm not sure of the chances of anything coming of this, but I don't want to risk it.

Thanks for your time.

Done, thank you for posting that!!
Reply 12
I'm there.
Reported.
Reply 14
Done and read some of the posts on there :rolleyes:
It isn't a revolution, it's mindless violence.
Reply 16
Original post by C274
Hi.

Thanks for your time.

Done! :smile: A worthy cause, and I hope you succeed in suppressing it.
Reply 17
Original post by Jelephant
Is there a way to bring it to the attention of the police? Give them a heads up...?

I've seem that Limmy's tweeted about it condemning it, so if he can get wind of it I'm hopeful the police can. I have to be up in 5 hours, but I'll look into this further tomorrow. I'm hopeful people have already alerted them...

I just don't want another KG, and for the council to stop people my age gathering in large numbers.
Reply 18
Done. Don't want these ***** ruining my BEAUTIFUL GLASGOW!
done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending