The Student Room Group

Nervous Medics waiting for priority remarks

Hey i had to remark one paper i did, my whole future relies on the results of the remark :eek:

Anyone else in a similar position????

I feel really on edge now. How long do remarks take??
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Am i the only one then??
FunsizedKarateGeek

she should probably be here :biggrin:

Good luck with the remarks guys.

This would have probably been better in the medicine forums not the forum for discussion of medical schools tbh.
That's probably why no-one's seen it.
Original post by Dunn0
Hey i had to remark one paper i did, my whole future relies on the results of the remark :eek:

Anyone else in a similar position????

I feel really on edge now. How long do remarks take??

I know the feeling.
How many marks do you need to secure your place..?

I think priority remarks are "officially" sent back within 18 days but majority of the time, it's before that
It's definately on a first come first served basis though - to an extent. So the earlier you send money/forms into your college/sixth form the better

Since i'm taking a gap year anyway and i sent so many modules to be remarked, i just did it the ordinary way so they won't prioritise me but i'm hoping that i won't wait too long because i sent sent it off the day after results day.. :s-smilie:

Good luck though!

Original post by joemullally
she should probably be here :biggrin:

Good luck with the remarks guys.

This would have probably been better in the medicine forums not the forum for discussion of medical schools tbh.
That's probably why no-one's seen it.

Thanks for leading me here joe! :hugs:
Reply 5
Had AAA offers from Newcastle and Leicester, got A* in Psychology, A in Biology and a B in Chemistry - 7UMS off an A. Now sitting here waiting for my remarks on 2 chemistry papers. I'm not getting my hopes up though, 7UMS in an objective subject!
Original post by G93
Had AAA offers from Newcastle and Leicester, got A* in Psychology, A in Biology and a B in Chemistry - 7UMS off an A. Now sitting here waiting for my remarks on 2 chemistry papers. I'm not getting my hopes up though, 7UMS in an objective subject!

I would say that's a sensible thing to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending