The Student Room Group

Penis on shoulder.

Hey guys,

Just wondering, would you be annoyed if your friend took his penis out and put it on your girlfriend's shoulder, like as a joke?

Me and some friend's had all been out for a few drinks and we came back to our house after, one of the lads always finds an excuse to whip his stuff out, or flash (to be fair he has a reason to show it off) anyway he stood behind my girlfriend while she was sat talking to another friend and rested his willy on her shoulder and was like '...ooh someone's got a new friend' and started shaking it like it was alive.

She jumped up and laughed it off (everyone was laughing) and made a few comments like '...that's nothing to brag about' etc. The evening went on... Anyway we went to bed that night and she has got a massive face on with me. She said it was rude of me not to say something, take my friend aside and have words. But I thought it was quite light hearted, and the lad who did it is actually one of the nicest people I know, he just did it as a joke.

I think she just needs to chill the **** out.

Opinions?

Guys, would you say something?
Girls, how would you react to a penis on your shoulder? Would you expect your boyfriend to make an issue?
Reply 1
2/10 :troll:
Reply 2
prize for title, but not for content
As a guy I fully respect his decision. As long as he didn't get an erection and start trying to nudge your girlfriend in the face, then it's okay :smile:
Haha i've done this before and i don't have anything to show off. :colondollar:
Reply 5
If she had a problem with it then she should take him aside and have words with him, not you. Honestly, I don't know why some girls think it's their boyfriend's job to fight their battles.
Original post by DiscoPirate
Haha i've done this before and i don't have anything to show off. :colondollar:

weirdo
OMG that is gross! If that happened to be I would totally be like WTF :s-smilie: ewwww

(How big was it, though :wink:?)
bite it off

nom nom willy
Reply 9
well you should have told your friend that some girls wont be comfortable with that type of thing, since a lot of women would consider that sexual harassment. I know he might think its funny but not a lot of women will like a guys willy rubbing on her body for a joke!

if that happened with my gf i would probably beat the guy up.
Original post by IamBeowulf
weirdo

:mad:
Original post by DiscoPirate
:mad:

:rofl:

- that smilie always makes me laugh when used properly :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending